California Allows Schoolkids to Decide Gender Identity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. If only they had this when I was in school.

I could have joined the women's volleyball team and showered with them. Hey, I wonder if it applies to colleges. Maybe it's not too late.

Cailfornia is looking better and better. I already know how to get free food and an obamaphone.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not a bad idea. :)

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

If I was that age again, I'd LOVE to shower with the females + have a "free" phone to call them on later. Do restaurants take the welfare card?:mad:

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's free. Swipe yo' EBT.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NzspsovNvII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Ricter

Ricter

EBT is the transfer method, SNAP and TANF are the benefit programs. How much do they pay? For how long?

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm damn near I'll after that! Why have we allowed this sickness to go on any further?:confused: Why aren't these parasites in jail for theft?:confused: :mad:

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because they vote democrap in exchange for welfare. Welfare paid for by you and I. Complete lack of integrity not withstanding it's actually a pretty good political strategy. Assuming you're a power hungry U.S. hating democrap, of course.