CaliberFinancial Training Program

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by robbo, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We show each of our traders how to do research and pick the right stocks to trade. How to read the tape and use technical analysis. We go over most of the trades every night or morning, on top of just having a general open forum on the floor for questions that everyone can benefit from. We go over other trading methods and how they can be used in conjuction with tape reading and technical analysis. We go over some of the trades the trainers made, to show the new traders what the difference is between good and bad trades. We stay as late as necessary to get everything in. I think this post demonstrates why our training program is good. And as I stated before, you don't have to take my word for it, you're more then welcome to sit in and watch, and talk to the other traders. Hope this answers your question.

#21     Oct 4, 2002
  2. traderxp

traderxp

I thought this was an information website, not a free advertising website? I guess I was wrong.

Caliber, you want to recruit, buy an ad!

#22     Oct 4, 2002
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

This thread has been closed due to continued recruitment for Caliber Financial.

#23     Oct 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.