CaliberFinancial Training Program

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by robbo, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderxp

traderxp

I don't need to bash anybody. I am purely in this for the truth. Truth is "Calibertrader" does NOT work for Caliber Financial, but is actually one of the partners that was thrown out on his ass. Second, there are many people that join this site to promote themselves, some obvious and some not so obvious. I give Calibertrader kudos for "promoting" in a not so obvious way. You get them in slowly, instead of the "all out" sell.

However, read the previous post. It is the same thing Worldco does in their forums. Put b.s. posts on making sound as if they come from real traders. 10 to 1, the previous post is probably from calibertrader under a different name trying to make the firm sound legit.

Also, just by calibertrader claiming he "works" for caliber financial instead of admitting that he is the one trying to start up caliber financial should tell you that the truth is not all there.

#11     Oct 3, 2002
  2. Read my profile, I clearly state that I am a partner.

#12     Oct 3, 2002
  3. traderxp

traderxp

caliber:

read your previous reply. clearly meant to deceive. "The company is work for"?

I don't think so.

#13     Oct 3, 2002
  4. traderxp

traderxp

typo.

"The company I work for"?

But, I think the message is clear.

#14     Oct 3, 2002

5. I do work - I work for my partner, I work for my traders and I work for myself!

#15     Oct 3, 2002
  6. alain

alain

since you mention on your website how good the trainee program is, why don't you give us some examples and infos why it is so good?

I did not find any detailed description about the program.. No Index, No example... just general information.

#16     Oct 4, 2002
  7. The only way to find out if you will succeed with these guys is to ask them a few simple questions.... (in this order).

A. How safe is your money ?
    B. What is my capital contribution ?
    C. What are my execution costs ?
    D. Are there any additional charges ?
    E. What is my payout ?
    F. Do I get technical/software support immediately ?
    G. Can I get trading ideas and training from the trading group ?
    H. Is my work-place in a professional environment or in a dump ?

I think that about covers it. As far as coming from another firm, that is a positive ! I don't care if they were kicked out, pushed out, asked to leave, resigned or whatever !! Bottom-line --- Can I make money with this firm ?

These questions should be asked of any firm you join. Actually, you should speak to other traders at the firm to really get an unbiased answer. I think that they have stated in previous posts that it is encouraged.... give 'em a little bit of credit, not many other firms really want you to do that first !!!

It sounds like traderxp has something personal against these guys..... and that's your perogative... but it still comes down to a few basic questions listed above.

Banker

#17     Oct 4, 2002
  8. traderxp

traderxp

caliber financial, btw, is a 2 man group clearing through hold brothers, a dying nasdaq company. the tech guys know nothing about nyse. i know many people who were there. all came back with the same feedback.

oh yeah, the 15 people caliber "supposedly" trained. I believe the real number is about 4.

Thanks for lying to us again, caliber.

p.s. nice try getting out of that "company that i work for" thing with a play on words. I guess you believe most people on this site are morons? nice.

#18     Oct 4, 2002
  9. That belief seems to be getting more and more prevalent around here these days. I think it has something to do with being able to become an Elite Member without actually trading, and instead, just philosophizing about trading.

#19     Oct 4, 2002
  10. We answer these questions for every trader that interviews with us, or inquires. We don't take the approach, if they don't ask, we don't tell. We go over every point in depth. We want to make sure that the trader knows exactly what the yare getting into. If you'd like I can post the answers to most of those questions here in the forum, cause I don't know if it is within the rules of Elite to post some of that info. But if it is requested, I can't see the problem with it.

#20     Oct 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.