Caliber Financial

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by excitedtrader, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rates that are given to our guys are confidential because every trader, depending on skill has a different rate schedule. Most prop firms aren't clear cut as an E-Trade or Datek. It all depends on volume. Plus I have asked our traders not to post, cause it will be construed as advertising, which is not allowed.

#11     Nov 7, 2002
  2. If the intention of a poster to post negaive comments is intended to disrupt a board, it should not be allowed. This is why I told both traderxp and hctrader to take a chill pill.

#12     Nov 7, 2002
  3. skeptic123

skeptic123 Guest

Come on CaliberTrader, re-read the original post:

Are you saying that this is not advertisement, his description of quality of the system is not advertisement, mentioning of the fee paid exams is not advertisement, saying how "competitive" the rates are is not advertisement, but providing numbers would be construed as advertisement.

Hundreds of prop traders working for dozens of prop firms posted their rates here on ET and never has it been prohibited by their companies, nor has it ever been construed as advertisement by anybody.

It is your and Excited's right not to provide rates. As I said before personally I find it quite suspicios.

#13     Nov 7, 2002
  4. Unless he's a moron, I can't imagine he came to us cause our rates are higher. We have a strict rule that commission are not to be discussed.

Plus what is their to hide? If you come in, and I give you a rate, and you don't like it, you don't accept. Simple. It's not like we bring in traders, and not tell them what the rates, and trick them. That's the beauty of prop, you go where you want to, you're in control, most of the time.

I already had a discussion with excited about his post. He seemed to be excited, hehe get it, and wanted to let everyone know. I'll be perfectly fine with Elite removing this forum.

I don't want to get into a back and forth with you so let's just drop it.

#14     Nov 7, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.