Calgary Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by salmo, Jun 23, 2005.

1. salmo

salmo

Looking for traders from Calgary to bounce ideas off and compare strategies.

2. I am in Guelph Ontatrio but you boys in Calgary had better start warming up your livers for the stampede!

3. salmo

salmo

That's funny, I am originally from Fergus, did Grade 13 at GC. My liver still hurts from last year!!

4. gekko

gekko

Edmonton here. Do you trade for Swift ?

5. Gpach1

Gpach1

Based in Calgary, right now we are still trying to dry out from the recent monsoons. More rain coming this weekend !

6. salmo

salmo

I trade my own account on Questrade, Cybertrader Pro. Gpach, did you get wet? I was worried about my basement, but so far so good. You guys feel like a sit down?

7. giannos

giannos

Calgary...remote..Would love to meet more traders from here and get together once a week or so..Sounds like a great idea.

8. lescor

lescor

Saskatoon here. All your rain has put our mountain bike trails along the river underwater.

I trade remote with a US prop firm.

9. plugger

plugger

lescor, did you trade for Swifttrade in Saskatoon before going it alone?

10. Gpach1

Gpach1

Gpach, did you get wet? I was worried about my basement, but so far so good. You guys feel like a sit down?

We are up in cranston so have no problem with flooding, just the dirt around the house settling under the lawn a tad bit.

I am trading from an EOD perspective, if anyone else in Calgary is trading in similar fashion would be interested in exchanging ideas.

#10     Jul 4, 2005