Calendar and Backspread Question

Discussion in 'Options' started by Adamoptions, Jul 28, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

nitro :cool:

#41     Jul 29, 2003
  2. maglia rosa

maglia rosa Guest

Emphasis on ALMOST ALWAYS. And the one time it's the black swan. Great.

#42     Jul 29, 2003
  3. nitro

nitro

metoo,

Is the RT TAL chains feed better than the Broadcast version of DTN (the one that requires a satellite dish) ?

nitro

#43     Aug 1, 2003
  4. Absolutely.

Use the API to establish multiple converstions to get by the symbol limit ...

#44     Aug 1, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Thx.

nitro

#45     Aug 1, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

Just wrote my first TA Toolkit API program. To get a real program going now is just alot of typing...

Kind of excited though...haven't had a reason to code in four years. I hope I remember how :eek:

nitro :D

#46     Aug 1, 2003
  7. Just be careful what you use it for; deadly in a fast market ...

#47     Aug 1, 2003
  8. nitro

nitro

Hmmmm,

The woman I talked to at RT claims that they have new systems that are considerably better than the ones they used to use famous last words :D] I did not go into the details of what had changed [Internet bandwidth, more powerful servers, better written software, etc] but she was confident that their servers could handle a fast market.

nitro

#48     Aug 1, 2003
  9. Who do you want to listen to; a salesperson or the people that bring their servers down ...

#49     Aug 1, 2003
  10. There is one guy there that will give you a real answer; let me know if you need his name.

The question is if you put 100K symbols on multiple watch lists; what happens.

They have yet to address the last data test we did ...

#50     Aug 1, 2003