Calendar and Backspread Question

Discussion in 'Options' started by Adamoptions, Jul 28, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

Thanks for the tip - I noticed that.

One thing that was REALLY interesting to me was that I had RT and IB's TWS side by side with an OpenBook on AOL from each platfrom and just watched them to see what I would find. I was astonished - IB led in some cases, but mostly lagged the RT OpenBook.

The variability of this stuff is unending.

nitro :(

#21     Jul 28, 2003
  2. call you?
    I dont know you.......
    ?????? LOL ???????

#22     Jul 28, 2003
  3. RT is as good as it gets for a retail feed; however they dump quotes in a fast market. When you get filled it forces a refresh that might look kind of ugly ...

#23     Jul 28, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

OTL,

It seems to have really quited down. O777 seems to be greatly subdued - probably he is on some sort of probation.

I have been away at the expo most of last week, and this week I have been busy with so much stuff that I am overwhelmed to even post much to the chatroom.

nitro

#24     Jul 28, 2003
  5. Sending you a PM ...

#25     Jul 28, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

I noticed that their Turbo Options show quotes for the regional exchanges as well as the ISE. Do you know if they broadcast all the chains, or do they work like most other feeds? I also see that they have an API...

nitro

#26     Jul 28, 2003
  7. All but they drop less actives in a fast market; deadly for what we do ...

#27     Jul 28, 2003
  8. Waiting by the phone ...

#28     Jul 28, 2003
  9. nitro

nitro

Got it.

Thx

nitro

#29     Jul 28, 2003
  10. Tried to use it a year or two ago, scratched an entire month, switched back to our normal feed, status quo ...

#30     Jul 28, 2003