"Cakewalk" War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Mar 28, 2003.

1. When they invade Kuwait???? listen son, you are getting in over your head and I know you mean well, but please,,,,it's an IRAQI problem when they vaporize the Kurds and Invade another country????? I'll tel you what...If you admit that was a dumb statement you just made, I'll stop praying for a holocaust on you and your family.

#21     Mar 28, 2003
  2. What? Which Kurds were they vaporizing in Kuwait?

Isn't it enought that you have not intelligently answered one single point I have put to you, but now you're going to start conflating different issues?

#22     Mar 28, 2003
  3. Now he will pray twice as hard.

#23     Mar 28, 2003

4. so it's ok if they vaprorize the kurds ? It's ok if they invade kuwait? are these Iraqi problems?? Your wonderful intelligence leads you to believe this???? For the record yes or no:

The autrocities they are committing on the KURDS and their women and children are ok becuase it's an IRAQI probelm in your mind? Please answer this question Yes or NO

#24     Mar 28, 2003
  5. There are two separate questions.

Is the plight of the Iraqi people an Iraqi problem?

Unequivocally YES.

Is it "okay"?

No; meaning that I don't like it. But I submit that it's not the USA's job to go policing injustices that occur in other sovereign nations.

And wouldn't you know it, previous American administrations from way back since the Truman era have completely agreed with this.

It only becomes a "problem" -- and thus warrants interference -- when it threatens American interests. And ho boy, what a powerful excuse "humanitarian reasons" are. Just look around you.

#25     Mar 28, 2003
  6. \

LIKE .....Somalia?.....CROATIA/SERBIA??? were you for or against US involvement in those actiosn that had NO AMERICAN INTEREST or SECURITY ISSUES?? ( please see my Bush v Clinton thread and feel free to vote)

#26     Mar 28, 2003
  7. Hahaha. This is too funny. They say I am the naive one.

Ho boy, the way they've sucked you in puts a black hole to shame.

#27     Mar 28, 2003
  8. he refuses to answer the question, he knows he is wrong but he doesn't care, and he's just one of dozens of aliases soon to be replaced anyway.

#28     Mar 28, 2003

9. What are you doing to me??? I just apologized, im wlaking out the door and you won't answer YES or NO????? ok , im NAIVE now answer the question YES or NO????...shit , im late, Have a good weekend and be careful driving...im serious...this could f#ck me up for life if something did happen:confused:

#29     Mar 28, 2003
  10. Ok Mondo, I'll answer it.

AGAINST involvement. Of course!

Why the fuck do you think I'd consider those cases to be any different.

#30     Mar 28, 2003