"Cakewalk" War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Brilliant! With forceful logic like that, I really think you'd be a shoe in for a GW speech writing gig!

#11     Mar 28, 2003
  2. QUIET!!!

...Im still praying........So how have you been Candle?:D

#12     Mar 28, 2003

3. Ah, play the pick that alias game; the last refuge of a scoundrel.

#13     Mar 28, 2003

4. Now how would you know that game? call your dad quick...I hear he's coughing a lot today.

#14     Mar 28, 2003

5. And you want America to win, which means Iraqis DIE!

GASP!

#15     Mar 28, 2003

6. NO....The only reason Iraqi's will die is becuase SH failed to protect them....if he had abided, this wouldn't be necassary.

#16     Mar 28, 2003

7. Oh I see. So Iraqis dying because they're being killed by American bombs and bullets is just a figment of my imagination then.

#17     Mar 28, 2003
  8. They have been dyeing because Saddam has been killing them moron...the KuRDS?? the people being fired upon today by their own people???

#18     Mar 28, 2003

9. Hey ipkus, have you ever taken a moment to ask yourslef what the Iraqis want? My guess is no which leads me to believe that you are just straight out jelouse of Americans . You and your paji buddy moham can bring all the threats on but the truth is that we Americans stick together during these times and these other countries will fold due to the repression of the regime that controls them. You are wrong in more ways than one and there will come a day when you will grow to uderstand the value of the decsions we in the US have made for these other countries. By you opposing can only mean that you support the terror driven regimes.

In short i think you are a pillow bitting faggot ass idiot who does not understand that you are a women trapped in a mans body!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

#19     Mar 28, 2003

10. Do you know what that's called TM? An Iraqi problem.

#20     Mar 28, 2003