Cairo protesters scale U.S. Embassy wall, remove flag

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And some people just don't vote at all. :D

#11     Sep 11, 2012
  2. Those pictures of mobs pulling down the American flag can't be good for Obama, considering how much of his prestige he has staked on the arab spring nonsense.

If I'm Romney, I have an ad out tomorrow with video of the mobs taking over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, then cut to this. then have a face shot of Jimmy Carter that morphs into Obama.

At the very least, these thugs have cost Egypt the $1 bill that obama so desperately wanted to give them.

#12     Sep 11, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

And, proudly, I'm one of those.

#13     Sep 11, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Very good post, brother AAA.
    But I kinda doubt any of the U.S. taxpayers' extortion money will be withheld.

#14     Sep 11, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

He he he. Start a PAC and get that commercial out there.

#15     Sep 11, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

The fruits of Obama's Middle East policies on display.

#16     Sep 12, 2012
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Not of The One gets reelected. It'll be doubled.

#17     Sep 12, 2012
  8. You weren't too proud last friday, matter of fact you got all pre-menstrual about it.

#18     Sep 12, 2012
  9. Obama will make an appropriate military response if needed. Honestly, AAA, you know the GOP is desperate. You have seen the party begin it's implosion. After the first debate it is only going to get worse.

You are speculating, and you are good at that, but at the end of the day, Mittens tent is just too small. Even Murdoch has said so. They are betting that the Southern Strategy will win a general election. It never has, and it never will.

#19     Sep 12, 2012
  10. So Nixon, Reagan, Bush 41 and Bush 43 didn't use the Southern Strategy, which is just a pejorative term libs use for appealing to the party base of social, fiscal and national security conservatives?

do you recall the red and blue election maps? The county by county map is extraordinary, a sea of red with tiny splotches of blue around the coastal cities and the upper midwest. The democrats are the party with the narrow, exclusionary strategy. They control relatively small areas of the country that are filled with their constituencies of minorites, gays, enviro-nuts, government union members, the media and various classes of people who think others should support them.

#20     Sep 12, 2012