Cain Says Christie Is Too Liberal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Good for you......i'm just here to fuckaround . :) .

#31     Oct 3, 2011
  2. I wish you were here more often :)

#32     Oct 3, 2011

3. I wish Free Thinker would post more often..... now there's a guy who can provoke thoughts and ideas. :D .

#33     Oct 3, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

This is more than a little gay.

#34     Oct 3, 2011
  5. You're not my friend any more Luke ...... i asked how were you and you ignored me. :D .

#35     Oct 3, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What with all the members ignoring you Piker, I would have thought you'd be used to it by now.

#36     Oct 3, 2011

7. nah.. he didn't put me on ignore. I tested him and he replied, between you and me i bet you i can make him kneel .

#37     Oct 3, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't have to have someone on your ignore list - to ignore them.

#38     Oct 3, 2011
  9. 1)Liquidity crisis was manufactured or orchestrated in order to get a bailout, make no mistake about it .

2) Foreign policy has been a disaster for last 15 years, there is no way the Bachman or cain can possibly fuck it up even more. i would like to hear some examples of how Bachman's christianity could make her to make some "disastrous" choices .
    She will not abandon Israel ,that is for sure so what else could she have messed up ?

#39     Oct 3, 2011
  10. Samsara

Samsara

1) So you're saying everyone at Bear and Lehman voluntarily took a bullet for the larger conspiracy? And what are all the banks' capitalization today as compared to the run up to 2008? Higher?

2) There are innumerable ways someone who thinks all multilateral institutions are part of a world government that will herald the anti-Christ can screw things up. Taking a belligerent foreign policy stance with China, knocking us back another 50 years in diplomatic relations, is one. Raising the stakes with Iran militarily and refusing to build a coalition with other governments is another.

#40     Oct 3, 2011