Cain Says Christie Is Too Liberal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Republicans have no problems voting for massive spending ,debt and deficits,immigration,big government and forcing people to buy health ins as long as the candidates call themselves republican

These folks seem to hate Obamacare the most but are about to nominate the guy who created Obamacare :confused:

#11     Oct 2, 2011
  2. Which is why neither of them are qualified to be Commander in Chief.

#12     Oct 3, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

I was joking. Surely Obama knew where Mexico is, didn't he?

#13     Oct 3, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given his demonstrated "knowledge" of geography, not necessarily.

#14     Oct 3, 2011

5. ah-- there you are, must have been 3 days now.....where have you been. everything ok ? . :mad: .

#15     Oct 3, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Can you point me to any of your posts that actually provided anything informative and didn't just prod, troll or taunt? Because if you can't, I'd like to add you to my ignore list.

No offense, I just try to get rid of all the static and noise on this forum whenever possible.

#16     Oct 3, 2011
  7. Mr 57 States?

#17     Oct 3, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lucrum does the same, but you like his politics.

#18     Oct 3, 2011

9. No offense at all , and you are right, i just like to prod, to encourage debate. Its the free time in between trades.

You're welcome to put me on ignore, because i don't come here to inform you.... and if you read the post ,i was enquiring about his wellbeing.

#19     Oct 3, 2011
  10. Christie would be foolish to get in the race, and I think he sees that. He can see how it has diminished Perry, basically over one rather minor issue, the Texas DREAM Act. Christie has far more baggage that would be unacceptable to primary voters.

I would vote for any of the candidates over Obama, but except for one, they all scare me for one reason or another. Even Gingrich made a dumb commercial with Pelosi of all people spouting global warming alarmism. I respect Cain, but he seems very unsophisticated in so many areas. The one person who has been steadfast and has the necessary experience is Michelle Bachmann. I know some of you dismiss her because she is a woman, but Margaret Thatcher worked out pretty well for the Brits.

The one thing we know about Bachmann is she will not be bullied into selling us out. That is huge to me.

#20     Oct 3, 2011