Cain - another apparent phony scumbag seeking high office

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I don't get how these sociopaths get into public office, and think they can be trusted to become President! I don't give a crap what party they are from! Some arse holes need to categorize candidates by party. A loser is a loser whatever the party. And you know what, this guy is seeming more and more like like a phony POS!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an explosive allegation, a woman said Monday she and Herman Cain had a 13-year extramarital affair that lasted nearly until the former businessman announced his candidacy for the White House.

"Here we go again. I didn't do anything wrong," Cain said in a pre-emptive denial that lumped the accusation in with others of sexual harassment.

But the Georgia woman, Ginger White, said in an interview with Fox 5 in Atlanta that over the years, Cain paid for her airplane tickets so she could join him in different cities.

"It was fun," she said. "It was something that took me away from my humdrum life at the time. And it was exciting."

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah that Obama is a piece of work isn't he?

3. Lucrum... what does Obama have to do with the Cain story I posted??

In court that would be:

"objection - relevance"

"sustained!"

4. LOL !!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Simple, they're both phony scumbags.

6. So... which candidate's baggage is acceptable to overlook and vote for anyway?

Should we even give any weight to a candidate's baggage if he plans to work within the Constitution [or at least says he will] while offering genuine hope for America to be better?

7. has Obama cheated on Michelle... so far as we know or have heard! I am sure if he did someone in the other party would have dug it up!

LOL

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably but I certainly don't know that for a fact.
    I DO know for a fact that Obama IS a phony scumbag though. LOL

9. but this article is about Cain cheating on his wife and most likely 'coming on' to other women in an effort to do the same, i.e. harassing them!

Obama from what I can recall has not ever been accused of anything similar.

Your witness!

lol

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama IS a phony scumbag, whether he's been caught cheating on his wife or not. My fault for not making it clear earlier.

#10     Nov 29, 2011