Caffeine addiction

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by a529612, Jul 31, 2006.

1. nitro

nitro

Oh I have lived it and I am certain of it. But the side effects...the side effects....!!!!

BTW, one shot of expresso and I am climbing the walls...

Also I have noticed that if the drink I get my caffeine from has sugar, it doesn't [seem to] have the same effect.

nitro

#21     Aug 1, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

what side effects ar you guys talking about?

weren't they debunked a long time ago, high-blood pressure, etc ...

#22     Aug 1, 2006
  3. nitro

nitro

I get really hyper. Can't sleep at night. In some cases my heart starts pumping really hard. Acts like a shot of adrenaline...

nitro

#23     Aug 1, 2006
  4. Raven

Raven

no, certain people are sensitive to the 'fiend.they are at risk of heart attacks

#24     Aug 1, 2006
  5. pattersb

pattersb Guest

damn, that blows. probably just need to shock your system to build your immunity.

everyday for a week drink 20 cups. afterwards, your system will thank you for only drinking a few.

#25     Aug 1, 2006
  6. nitro

nitro

But then the resistance that developes from the "shock" may also have negative effects on the part I want from caffeine too. Not willing to run experiment...

nitro

#26     Aug 1, 2006
  7. nitro,

How about drinking tea? The potency is much less - might be a good way for you to work your way into it.

#27     Aug 1, 2006
  8. nitro

nitro

That may work. But for example when I go to get sushi, I get green tea. Nowhere near the effect of a single shot of expresso.

nitro

#28     Aug 1, 2006
  9. Plenty of anti-oxidant in tea. Maybe a better form of caffeine?

#29     Aug 1, 2006
  10. Because the only thing you can replace vitamin/minerals with is vitamins and minerals.

#30     Aug 1, 2006