Cabletrader , a shill for IBFX ? judge yourself..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fluttrader, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Weever, you are obviously poor and have no idea of the exponential nuances that take place when you properly manage monies. Forigve my french, but you sound like you are some kind of toy soldier with wooden teeth living in a trailer somewhere.

I am a professional doctor by trade and normally wouldn't even stoop to such levels as to address you any more than I have, but I have a special insightfulness to offer in regards to this situation. Perhaps you should befriend Mr Hobbs and he cold teach you a few things about trading.

Good day to you.

#21     Mar 29, 2008
  2. Why is it that every so called "trader," like Reaver, who claims great success, says posting trading statements is a waste of time when they have literally spent hundreds of hours posting the most assanine and irrelevant posts that only pollute serious threads started by real traders who care to communicate with other real traders in a good faith way?

You should be aware that Reaver has already be banned from another Trading Community--TradersLab--for doing the very same disruptive crap he does--and gets away with--here. James, the owner of that site, only allows serious dialogue on trading and Reaver had no value to add (only obscene and vulgar attacks on other members), so he got the boot.

So here he is plying his trade, ruining the experience for those of us who really trade and enjoy sharing with other real traders.
    I wonder how many complaints from members and warnings from the moderators will have to pass before Baron says "enough" and banishes him from ET?

#22     Mar 29, 2008
  3. Sorry you don't like my posts, Milkshake.

http://www.myspace.com/distinguishedtouch

Also, I hope you at least pay Baron an ET sponsor fee when you finally start publicly promoting your BnB crap here. I know this was some sort of grassroots marketing campaign you had going on and all, but the gig is up. The link is there for all to see with BnB himself vouching for you.

P.S. Negative on the TL front. I made it loud and clear why I left that place. There are a few others who left around the same time I did, because we were not happy with where things had gone over there. They are here on ET from time to time.

#23     Mar 29, 2008
  4. Reaver, anyone with an ounce of brain in their head, knows you created those links. If you have one shred of OBJECTIVE proof that I have anything to do with any of those things, post it.

No one at TradersLab left with you. You got BANNED for being a nuisance. liar and antagonistic harrasser and I don't blame James at all for doing what he did. Hopefully, Baron will wake up and do likewise.

You know you have one foot out the door and another on a banana peel. The moderator for Journals has told you as much hasn't he?

#24     Mar 29, 2008
  5. Dear milkshake,

If it's bullshit, then why did BnB ask to be added as your friend? Oh let me guess, that isn't his real myspace profile either? I must've made that one up too. Please.

What the fuck sense would that make? Why would BnB add himself to a fake webpage if it is clearly something about him he knows isn't true?

Gigs up. Stop being a troll and a shill. Try again later, allenhobbs already got exposed.

Re: TL, James can lick my balls. Sorry that I wasn't on board with VSA and all that other shit. Between Trading Zoo and those other vendors that place became too much to handle. At least this place doesn't let vendors run wild without at least a loose system of check and balances in place.

#25     Mar 29, 2008
  6. I have no idea who or what your talking about. Not even remotely. You or a friend of yours created those links. Anyone can do the same with anonymity. If myspace is your source for facts, then may the Lord Jesus have passion on you.

And don't dump on James after the fact. When he allowed you on TL, you were continually praising him on how great his community was compared to ET and, infact, you slammed ET as being a real shithouse with no value other than to get kicks out of making fun of others. When you started to get vulgar and personally attacking those who used VSA and other trading systems, James showed you out the door. It is an undeniable FACT. Your were busted for being a liar and troublemaker.

And so you do the same here. Belittle people, spew vulgarity at others with impunity, create false witnesses to your lies, stalk and harrass.

You're right the gig is up, but the one who is exposed is you, not me.

IF YOU HAVE ONE SHRED OF REAL EVIDENCE TYING ME TO ANY OF THOSE LINKS, POST IT. It may be the only thing to save you from getting banned here like like you were at TradersLab.

#26     Mar 29, 2008
  7. Whatever Barry, sorry that you are unable to see the light. Yeah people stab you in the back sometimes. That's what James did and that's why I don't associate with TL anymore, or people like him for that matter. Not my fault he has no honor.

That's actually one thing that bothers me about you is that your real name isn't even Allen, it's Barry (I mercifully left out the last name). It's one thing to use a handle here, but another to mislead others like you have. That must be your new BnB stage name or something. We've had discussions about your court cases and shown that you don't live in a mansion and you are NOT a CFO or retired CFO of any company. Period. Your apartment is 600 sq ft and it's not valued at $5mm like you claim it to be. blah blah blah. No need to repeat the gory details here as we've already discussed it in PM. You know I have the info because we've talked about it. I can't stand little weasels like you. You're up to some pretty wiggly masturbatory shit, Barry.

Your value to this planet falls somewhere on the scale between a maggot and that frothy spit that builds up in the corner of your mouth when you're dehydrated in the desert.

If BnB's endorsement of you, your myspace page and your utterly outrageous journal topic to generate page views (really? $5k to $250k in one year? Classic BnB garbage) aren't enough for someone to see what you're up to...then hey I hope they buy your mentoring once you start selling it. Some folks just gotta learn THE HARD WAY.

In any case Barry, you know what info has turned up about your true identity. You've seen it yourself via PM. You know that I know AT LEAST enough about you to know your claims on your journal about your house, giving to charity, career, etc are TOTALLY fabricated. You threw the first stone by posting Atticus' address and phone # and then you cried to the mods when you tasted your own medicine...and now you try to pretend that the info isn't in existence...but it is Barry....it is.

There are a few other things that you did (you know what I am talking about you sick fuck) that make me want to come up there and torque your fucking skull from your shoulders....but little weirdos like you generally end up in prison getting gang-raped anyway sooner or later. No reason for me to waste my freedom on you...

P.S. Sorry the only proof I have is the link that has BnB himself endorsing your claims of working for him. I don't know what else I could post to make your association with BnB any more apparent.
    http://www.myspace.com/distinguishedtouch

Hey it very well may not be you, I don't know. I didn't design it. All I know is that I found it on myspace and Jay Spirit from BnB himself is on your friends list, and that just makes no sense at all if the page isn't legit.

#27     Mar 29, 2008
  8. So you have no proof and you admit you've been lying all along. No surprise there. And speaking of PM, I have saved about 7 from you threatening and harrassing me. (cc: Baron and the moderaters)

And so you now have created another lie saying I'm someone else (of course AllenHobbs isn't my real name, bingobrain. Who here posts under their real names so people with deranged minds like you can stalk and harrass them to the ends of the earth)? And by the way, you know nothing about me, so stop the spineless threats and false accusations. You sound like some hick kid with a shotgun in a rack in an old pickup truck who just got dumped by his girlfriend. What a whiner and pussy.

Well guess what, I think you are really John Couey, not a 26 year old ex military soldier, working in the mortgage business and trading forex. Here's my proof from a reliable source, The Christian Science Moniter.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0504/p02s02-usju.html

See how stupid you sound? Or maybe you don't. Nothing about your ignorance would surprise me at this point. You've shown no limits on that front.

And by the way, that tough military talk sounds ridiculous from a punkass like you. Anytime you want to come visit me and play toughguy let me know--I'll even pay for your roundtrip Greyhound bus fare. You're threats are a total joke like the fantasy you live in Tradersland.

Oh well, the wheels of your removal from ET are now officially in motion. Enjoy your stay while you can, but remember not to set even a toenail in my Journal.

sayonara.

#28     Mar 29, 2008
  9. ha ha okay dude whatever you say. LOL

I suggest the grammar check feature in the future.

You've seen the docs I have for yourself.

I for one don't doubt the legitimacy of the myspace page. I merely said I am not God so I can't know who made it for sure. But it's awfully odd to have BnB himself endorsing you and your myspace page.

Just something to think about. I've done nothing to be banned over, and the mods know anyway that it's not like you can really ban someone from ET (as you have proven carcanaques, geox, Tandori Chick, doginponyshow, et al)...

So yeah whatever. Take care Barry. You seem to have lost the docs you received in PM that show your real name, the court files, how much your house sold for, the sq footage of your current apartment, etc. Let me know if you need a quick resend.

You are a total fraud and there is nothing illegal or against forum rules about exposing a fraud here, especially when there is evidence suggesting they are planning to exploit ET for commercial gain.

All this started because you challenged Atticus to a trading competition and he took you up on it, then you backed down and posted his information like a coward POS. You fucking jackass, did you not know what can of worms you were opening?

Not everyone here is full of shit like you. Now you know it. No matter what you say here on the forums, watch your little bitch ass out when you want to move shit to the real world. Lots of shit can be found out, as you now know...what you don't know is the rest of the shit waiting on deck.

It's up to you if you want to stop now. You know I'm not kidding, you've had a taste of what's out there about you. You shouldn't have started fucking around making threats and posting private info.

Let it go. Come back with a new username and start over if you must. But it's checkmate for you.

#29     Mar 29, 2008
  10. Sure Reaver, resend those documents via PM because I never got them . In fact, just post them here as an attachment. They don't pertain to me anyway so why should I care. I just hope the person they do pertain to isn't the type to find your pimple-faced Jarhead ass and give you what you rightfully deserve. In fact, I dare you. Put up or STFU you toolkit.

And by the way, give my love to your other aliases HamptonsTrader and RacerGX3R. Hilarious how all three of them always show up on the same threads within 5 minutes apart. Can you explain why they also have the same IP as you? You left plenty of evidence putting all 3 of you together, pounding the same keys on your computer. Too funny. A blind Inspector Jacques Clouseau could have found that out. They will be deleted from my Journal and that's bad news for you, because you didn't listen to the warning the moderator gave you to stay away. You must have some kind of suicide wish. What a dumbfuck you are.

And talk about a half-baked dialogue the 3 of you have amongst yourselves. That is really scary and Hitchcok Psychoesque. If you come to visit me (at my expense, I promise) I'll be sure you and your 2 other personalites get a free tour and stay at Bellevue.

You are one sick multi-personality coocoo stalker. Sure, you can come back to ET with a new alias and build up your posts again, but like fingerprints, you won't be able to hide your true colors. Psychos never can and that's why they eventually get busted and locked up.

I pray for the young children who you scout behind fences at elementary school playgrounds wearing a mask and costume to hide your real identity, John Couey. Can't wait until you get one of those GPS bracelets around your ankles.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0504/p02s02-usju.html

Right now, I wouldn't even accept the apology you sent me via PM. You owe this entire community a heartfelt apology!

#30     Mar 30, 2008