Cabletrader , a shill for IBFX ? judge yourself..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fluttrader, Mar 28, 2008.

1. I missed your post, it was shadowed by all the garbage!

You'll have to excuse my occasional American twang old chap, it comes from spending way too much time watching old episodes of Friends :)

Do people really live like that in New York, I heard it was a very unfriendly place!

Toodle Pip! (lol, get it!), don't forget your pinky when the butler brings your morning cup of Earl Grey!

#11     Mar 28, 2008
  2. LOL

#12     Mar 29, 2008
  3. Yeah gotta love it huh? They latch on and don't let go either. Get them banned, and another alias/same guy pops up.

#13     Mar 29, 2008
  4. Cabletrader, I understand what your going through. Both fluttrader and Reaver are banned from my Journal; the former for stalking and using multiple aliases (as discerned by the moderator) and the latter for harrassment and adding no value about TRADING.

This stuff comes with the territory. As a result, but fortunately, they now do their thing in chit chat.

#14     Mar 29, 2008
  5. Hey, I bet you don't have your own personal stalker, are you suitably impressed! Mind you the quality of your average forum stalker has gone downhill going by this fluttrader guy's efforts, just can't get the staff nowadays :D

I didn't have the heart to rip into him though, he must have been up all night preparing that post and he's obviously very proud of his efforts!

#15     Mar 29, 2008
  6. I don't think you can put fluttrader and Reaver in the same category though, Reaver knows what he's doing in the market as can be seen from his posts whereas this fluttrader guy is just some crazy who wandered in off the street to keep warm by the look of it!

#16     Mar 29, 2008
  7. Reaver stalks me.

#17     Mar 29, 2008
  8. I think you're giving Reaver way too much credit. I don't think he knows what he's doing when it comes to TRADING (he has yet to post a blotter or a broker statement on his Journal). He talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

Now, if you're talking about adolescent pre-pubescent locker room antics--he's a consumate professional. Just you wait and see. He'll be here posting some link he created which he thinks hurts me thinking people in ET are gullible enough to believe it. His behavior is very predictable and pathetically hopeless.

#18     Mar 29, 2008
  9. Cable, in fact he showed up here to post about me just now. allenhobbs, shill for BnB analytics. Mad because he got busted.

http://www.myspace.com/distinguishedtouch

P.S. In reponse to allenhobbs aka Milkshake- Yes I guess it was fairly predictable I'd post this link. I think it's quite telling of you and very much relevant, Allen.

#19     Mar 29, 2008
  10. Now he's trying to say I cannot trade because I don't post broker statements. Think what you will. My journal was started to discuss trading ideas, not to promote my BnB anchor job. I discuss my trading ideas in my journal. If you want to know what happened, go look at the charts. I could give two shits if you THINK I make money trading. Posting statements, etc is a waste of time for me, as it has nothing to do with my journal topic.

I am not the one making outrageous claims to my trading prowess like you and Jay Spirit at BnB are.

Sorry you have trouble understanding that.

P.S. Mr Hobbs aka Milkshake-
    Your myspace music is disturbing, to say the least. You've been running around crying to the mods saying it's not really you, but you should have thought about it before you started so "innocently" promoting yourself at ET as some guru making outrageous claims of taking $5k to $250k in one year by tick fucking. You should have taken down your little homo social networking myspace page before you came here talking shit. I wonder how many PM's you've sent to people telling them about your "service" at BnB, etc?

Fuckin nutcase.

EVEN JAY SPIRIT AKA BNB ANALYTICS HAS YOU ON HIS FUCKING FRIENDS LIST YOU MANIAC, WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED!!??

#20     Mar 29, 2008