Cable, Aussie, Euro, Swissy, Gopher, what else do you like to trade ???

Discussion in 'Forex' started by HATEtheRisk, Aug 25, 2011.

1. here's what I have on

long USD/CHF

short EUR/CHF

long CHF/JYP

short USD/NOK

long NZD/USD

short USD/CAD

long USD/JPY

I just put it on that way because it made my screen look pretty, but for the most part all 7 have been above water all day.

It goes with my method which claims trading is 10% brains (although that's not really neccessary) and 90% money management.

I like forex because I know absolutley nothing about it.

All I know is at the end of the day my losses are a small.

And the only thing I know for certain is, there will never be one big loss on my statement.

I learned this one month when I figured out, all I have to do is the opposite of what I have been doing.

There it was, hundreds of small profits wiped out by one big loss.

I just turned it upside down.

#11     Aug 25, 2011
  2. mt4 client bogs down as the following 1 history and 2 log files continue to accumulate / add data.........

the charts and quote feed slows down to a crawl........

every week or so, delete the contents of these 3 folders inside the mt4 directory

close the prog.

" do not toss out the folders, just the files in them. "

restart mt4 , watch it fly.......

just another trick by mt4 to scam the retail trader and slow the program down as you try to get trades on and off.

cheers,

s

where to look.
    find the metatrader folder on what ever drive you are using.......

C:\Program Files\FxPro MetaTrader\history
    C:\Program Files\FxPro MetaTrader\logs
    C:\Program Files\FxPro MetaTrader\experts\logs

#12     Aug 26, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao & atticus

Go fuck yourself !!!:cool:

------------------------------------
    shopster

i dont use metatrader, not for trading or charting.

i know that most mt4 brokers are scams. keep away from them.

--------------------------------------
    oldtime

turn it upside down and downside up and you will be a multibillionaire. :confused: :D

#13     Aug 26, 2011
  4. thanks, I really appreciate advice from a professional currency trader. So how'd that gopher do today?

#14     Aug 26, 2011
  5. Hey oldtime i dont use that gopher slang, i just wanted to make the post subject a little bit interesting, so that maybe some people here want to discuss about FX pairs and their behaviour.
    But this forum is very dissapointing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Analysis before day starts:

USDJPY, Thursday 25.08.2011 - 00:00 (EST)

Trend is up. Price will move minimum to 77.33 ! Could test Low from 27.07.2011 at 77.55.

Friday 26.08.2011 - 00:00 (EST)

Price is at major restistance level, and may have not enough energy to break through to go up more. So there is high probability that price goes down to test support/resistance at about 76.80 minimum.

!!! Friday, NEWS = 10:00 (EST) = FED Bernake talks about something, where the news all say it will be important. So high probabilty that after that high volume comes in the major pairs. !!!
    !!! Watch other Majors what the USD will do, will have affect on USDJPY !!! If you are short, save your position before the News come out !!!

!!! Whats going on next week !!!

Up or down ?

I think it will go up to 77.69 again, if it breaks throug it goes to 78.46 - 78.50 minimum. Only if the Support on 76.29 holds, if not price should be go down. Only if there is no to big gap over the weekend, could happen, because of the hurrican on the East Coast of USA right now. That could have affect on the markets.

!!! Caution !!! Next week Friday, 08:30 (EST) US unemployment rate !!! High Volume !!! Do not trade. Close all positions 1h before and go in to the weekend !!!

---------------------
    by the way, if your trades are not longer than 1 week, dont trade before Monday 00:00 (EST) and close all at maximum Friday 13:00 (EST). It will be better for you, believe me. And dont trade the US unemployment rate, it costet me a big sum of money, before i finally gave up to trade that News. i am not a news trader, i am a technician. Support + Resistance thats all what counts.

And always watch the events for the day, that could bring high volume in the markets.

Greetings

#15     Aug 27, 2011
  6. DoN't st0p, INCY!

#16     Aug 27, 2011
  7. Whats your problem ??? troll somewhere else.
    this is a forum for adults, go and play in the sandbox, little child.

#17     Aug 27, 2011
  8. zdreg

zdreg

read atticus's posts before jumping to conclusions. or perhaps jumping to conclusions is your forte. you obviously could learn a lot from an options expert.

#18     Aug 27, 2011
  9. Hey zdreg,

i did it, read myself through his posts.
    I just want to keep it friendly. So is his problem that i am new in this forum, and thats why i cant be a successfull trader and know what i am talking about, or, should i be treated with no respect because i an new.

This should be business forum, for new ideas among traders, and not a stupid forum like any other you can find on the net.

So if that guy dont like me or what i say, he should just shut up.

Thanks

#19     Aug 27, 2011