CA bans Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 5, 2008.

1. jem

jem

OK give me some sort of fundamental reason why we should change the definition of marriage to allow two men or two women but not 2 women and a man or 2 men and a women.

What makes two men superior to 2 men and a women?

I will be happy to consider both legal arguments and rational arguments.

I am not even looking for constitutionally compelling arguments - just a logical breakdown of the reason for your discrimination.
    ===

To answer jane - I have not researched the answer. But, if a trangender person gets to be a new gender on their drivers license - I bet they will satisfy the constitutional requirement of a man and a women. We shall see..

#31     Nov 5, 2008
  2. OK..when you motherfuckers start creating upscale neighborhoods...and great restaurants...and great housing designs and understand what kind of appropriate gifts to bring to a birthday party. Then get back to me.

Until then ...now you've gone and made sick to my stomach with your motherfucking reference to having anal sex with you own mother.

Seriously.

#32     Nov 5, 2008
  3. :D :D

#33     Nov 5, 2008
  4. Gee Pabst, after all you've done, buttfucking mom wouldn't such a stretch (no pun intended)

#34     Nov 5, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Come on Pabst you know that would not be an issue. You are never going to be able to marry your sister, your mother, your aunt, your first cousin etc. Why? Well for one thing you can prove that actual, real damage is likely to occur to any child that occurs from that union due to genetic's. That's not the case with a gay couple. I've never really looked closely into the issue but I don't see the problem with two people who are in love with each other, who harm no one by loving each other, expressing a commitment to each other.

#35     Nov 5, 2008
  6. Most motherfuckers don't have the COURAGE I do to come out of the closet.

Sure there's some WELL KNOWN motherfuckers like Dick Cheney and Tom Coughlin. In Russia it's still taboo but a few catty motherfuckers tell me Putin too. In Hollywood though there's this motherfucker mafia behind many deals but it's impossible to know just by looks who is and who isn't. Some people say it's genetic and they see it in my eyes. I don't think so. I've long cultivated an anti-incestual manner although in my writing it often manifests itself. I'm sure MANY on ET think, "Pabst MUST be a motherfucker."

#36     Nov 5, 2008
  7. Who says there's a problem with "loving each other, expressing a commitment to each other."

Gays and pet owners have done that for years. No one needs a marriage for that.

If the law starts saying same that same sex is a SUPERIOR marriage to incest because gays CANNOT reproduce I'll go ballistic. Why should I have to PROVE a lack of "real damage". Anal sex is the NUMBER ONE cause in the spread of AIDS. So if the asshole elites want to start talking about DEATH and DISEASE then we'll gladly go that route. I'm NOT anti-gay. Not one bit. What's fair is fair though. Restricting legal privilege is age old and NOT discriminatory. Can women walk down the street topless? Can a felon legally possess a firearm?

Anyone who favors same sex marriage and seeks to impose legal barriers to incest-or even polygamy although that crosses the "two consenting" doctrine-are duplicitous.

#37     Nov 5, 2008
  8. A republican incestuous-homosexual racist....Bears Fan.

Sounds like choice to me...not genetics

#38     Nov 5, 2008
  9. They think he is one baaaaad motherfucker!

#39     Nov 5, 2008
  10. YES! Shaft was the FIRST motherfucker depicted in song. Ellen Degenerate has paid props to the ground breaking stance taken by Issac Hayes.

Leroy Brown was ALSO a motherfucker but Jim Croce was forced to put him back in the closet because radio stations couldn't accept a white man singing about motherfuckers. It took Eninem to bridge those racial gaps.....

#40     Nov 5, 2008