ByLoSellHi exceeds 11K posts but no market decline

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucrum, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Aw so that's your strategy uh?
    Is that my hill of beans or yours?

At least I wasn't fucking stupid enough to support Obama.

How come you'll respond here but not there:http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=183095

#71     Nov 18, 2009
  2. What this thread exemplifies is the two opposing forces of opinion on this board at the present point in time. Lucrum has been right on market direction and some of us have been too cautious (myself included).

But you cannot ignore the numbers and be convinced the worst is past. We probably won't know the outcome until a couple years down the road. I don't see it changing in 2010. Being hopeful is healthier, but brother it still looks bad imo.

#72     Nov 18, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't even give myself credit for that.
    I'm just not arrogant and or naive enough to keep fighting the tape short to intermediate term.

I tend to agree and have said as much in this thread. I make no claim to any genius with trading, but I've been around long enough to know that my opinion or perception of long term fundamentals has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what the market is doing in the here and now.

IOW the market don't give a shit what I think.

Summary:
    Buylo chose poorly supporting BO last fall and he's too big a pussy to admit it.

Buylo has been on the wrong side of equities for months and months and he's too arrogant to admit it.

Buylo apparently thinks he can talk the market down with endless copy and paste articles on a message board most of wall street doesn't even knows exists, but he's not bright enough to figure it out.

I'm hardly the first or only member to make fun of buylo and his multiple daily posts of doom and gloom whilst he totally ignores price action.
    So apparently in addition to being an arrogant dimwit pussy he also has no sense of humor

How he figures I'm the one full of shit I'll never know. I assume that's just a tactic used in vain to distract from all of the above.

Having said all of that, I'm willing to let the thread die right here.

#73     Nov 18, 2009
  4. :)

#74     Nov 18, 2009
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

close per OP request.

#75     Nov 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.