ByLoSellHi exceeds 11K posts but no market decline

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucrum, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You might want to send copies of everyone else doing it too sissy boy. It's done every day by multiple members.

#51     Nov 16, 2009
  2. zdreg

zdreg

we will see.

#52     Nov 16, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

While we're waiting, DOW 10,406.96 +136.49

#53     Nov 16, 2009

4. How many (%) at ET have more than 6,500 posts? You're up there with bylo.

Don't know much about buylo except that he posts articles that are good reading (to me). Bad market calls? Wake up dummy, its an occupational hazard for everyone here.

Go after Hank Paulson instead who prob walked away with 10 bil tarp$, who said just 2 months prior to the crash in 07 that this was the strongest biz climate he's seen in his entire career and saw no clouds on the horizon.

Comparison? Buylo looks like a saint compared to him.

#54     Nov 16, 2009

5. >>> ...If it makes you feel any less stupid I too think this is probably a bear market rally and things are likely to get much worse.
    Unlike you, I actually hope I'm wrong AND unlike you I'm not dumb enough to assume it even matters what I think in the first place. Let alone that the market is going to respond to endless cut and paste articles.
    So until the market acts accordingly, I'll assume I'm wrong. >>>

nice to see how you cover your ass by underlining "probably"

wuss

#55     Nov 16, 2009
  6. relax guys, i dont think blsh is bothered at all by this ,its just for laughs no harm i think..:D

#56     Nov 17, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you feel the need to defend him? Let me guess, you're also short and desperate to see a market decline.

Of course everyone is wrong sometimes. It's the dumb asses who refuse to admit being wrong, and continue being wrong for months on end.

IMO in trading there are a lot more probabilities than certainties. If you prefer inflexible predictions despite the markets behavior month after month, have at it.

#57     Nov 17, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Am I whining to the mods like a bitch?

#58     Nov 17, 2009
  9. zdreg

zdreg

we will see how this all comes down.
    get a life ex mod.

#59     Nov 17, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum