Bye Bye west

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2012.

1. reg

reg

I didn't know Brass was actually gayfly/thunderpussy but that "sheet" reference was the giveaway. I guess some things just never change. LMAO!!
    Welcome back, gayfly! BTW, how are them nipples?

#31     Feb 1, 2012
  2. #32     Feb 1, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL. Too funny. He ended up on my ignore list after one week here and I didn't realize he was Gabfly either.

Obnoxious is obnoxious regardless of the handle.

KKK-47 is clearly a racist given what he posted in the Allen West thread.

I respond to Sammy in kind when he insists people are "filthy zionists". Even Sammy would not be so insensitive as to use the epithet -47 used towards a black man. People from Qatar are generally well educated. AK obviously isn't.

I like the south and the deep south too but occasionally you run into some bad folks down there. Maybe it is the french influence.

#33     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Been thinking about them, have you?

And wow, you're really quick on the uptake. There's at least 3 people who haven't yet figured it out.

#34     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Your challenge now is to put one of ET's biggest morons on ignore and still be able to somehow see what you write.

#35     Feb 1, 2012
  6. 377 is clearly a racist given what is posted below

#36     Feb 1, 2012
  7. reg

reg

Yeah - Canadian limpdicks are always easy to figure out. Especially those with extra sensitive nipples.
    BTW, "There are at least 3 people..." would have sounded a lot better than "There's at least 3 people...". So much for being ET's hard-nippled grammar doctor. LMAO!

#37     Feb 6, 2012
  8. reg

reg

I agree, AK. 377's choice of words was truly unfortunate.
    It would have been more appropriate if he had used the term "raghead" instead of "filthy Arab".
    I sincerely hope that this will be an acceptable term to both sides concerned. Peace, and may there be enough virgins for all of us.

#38     Feb 6, 2012
  9. I wouldn't use that term (CL) with Gayfly; he finds it arousing.

#39     Feb 6, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Makes his nipples hard every time.

#40     Feb 6, 2012