Bye Bye west

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2012.

1. http://shark-tank.net/2012/01/27/24717/

Weatherford Confirms Redistricting Will Leave Allen West’s Congressional Seat Vulnerable

Jacksonville,FL- After last night’s Republican Presidential debate, the candidates’ respective spinmeisters made their cases to the media as to why their guy won the debate. One of Governor Mitt Romney’s spokesmen was Florida Representative Will Weatherford, and during the course of his remarks in the “Spin Room”, he shed a very dim light on the ongoing redistricting process in the Florida Legislature. Over the past several weeks, many Republicans have voiced their disappointment towards the Republican legislature after the release of the preliminary redistricting maps. Much of the ire concerns the proposed boundaries of Congressman Allen West’s 22nd Congressional District that would be redrawn to include far more registered Democrats.

West’s congressional district inexplicably sheds the most Republican electoral support, in comparison to all other incumbent Republican and Democrat Congressman. A few weeks back we quoted an unnamed legislator saying that, “Allen West was screwed”, a statement which was originally made about made five months before the proposed maps were made public, leading insiders to believe that the fix was in against Allen West. But in light of Weatherford’s comment (VIDEO), it is increasingly clear that this is a fait accompli. (Read more-Allen West is Screwed)

According to Weatherford, those preliminary maps will not change- at the most, any additional changes would be minimal, and those changes would not make any appreciable difference from the preliminary maps. In addition, Weatherford stated that a deal was struck between him, Senate President Mike Haridopolos, and Senator Don Gaetz to finalize these maps and push them through as soon as possible. Weatherford also said that the proposed maps are in legal compliance with both the Voting Rights Act and Amendment 6.

So based on Weatherford’s comments, the 22nd Congressional District is now very much in play for the Democrat Party, and West is at an even larger disadvantage than he was previously- it will be a very difficult and expensive seat for Republicans to defend.

2. Max E.

Max E.

If it was up to kkk-47 not only would he steal west's seat he would then send him to the back of the bus...... :mad:

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

4. [​IMG]

5. Personally I think he should be in jail

"West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000. LTC West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004"

6. Max E.

Max E.

Of course you do, you probably think all black people should be in jail..... :mad:

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh I don't think any cute pictures or adorable emoticons are going to help you now. The kind of racism you posted needs an answer.

8. The topic should be "Bye, Bye KKK-47."

9. Maybe you missed my posts when I said one of the reasons I supported Paul was because of his drug polices that would keep many African Americans out of jail :confused:

Sorry Max,I have thousands of posts here that support African Americans, African American posters (RCG) and our African American President

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Those African Americans that would be kept out of jail, would they be House _______ or Field _______ in your world view?

Would it matter if they were Democrats or Republicans?

How would you square that with other views you've expressed today?

#10     Jan 30, 2012