Bye-Bye IB, Hello Open ECry?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by tortoise, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Just a joke Bogan. Evidently it escaped you.

OldTrader

#21     Aug 8, 2007
  2. Who are you using? I'm demoing Ninja/Zen and X-Trader and they were both lockstep all day. I have trouble believing X-Trader was 30 seconds behind IB.

#22     Aug 8, 2007
  3. Ninja/Zen is through Dorman. I was surprised as well, but it was lagging.

#23     Aug 9, 2007
  4. dorman has the exclusive with zen-fire feed & they offer the feed to maybe 6 different ib on the street, that i know of.. so hopefully the connection is not lagging?

#24     Aug 9, 2007
  5. you still causing trouble OldTraitor? i have a question for you.. you still got that rental property for me? lmaoooo.. i bet you do!!!

#25     Aug 10, 2007
  6. wiseass

wiseass

Gday mate

Having never opening a futures acccount, I'm also lookin at this combo (IB + NT) and i was wondering if IB provides free time & sales, and tick data for the markets you mentioned?

#26     Aug 21, 2007
  7. wiseass

wiseass

Gday mate

Having never opening a futures acccount, I'm also lookin at this combo (IB + NT) and i was wondering if IB provides free time & sales, and tick data for the markets you mentioned?

#27     Aug 21, 2007
  8. Yeah Gday,

You get T&S and no historical tick data but if you leave your chart or market analyser open during the day NT downloads this to your computer and you can use it the next day and so on up to a limit but not sure what that is

#28     Aug 21, 2007
  9. Mate mine was a joke as well I dont care how old you are just couldnt resist obviously mine wasnt very funny so I will work on that

#29     Aug 21, 2007