By the way...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tonkadad, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Have you ever noticed that about the time that Jack Hershey stopped posting some guy named Bubba from nowhere starts up.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t know any Bubba’s that are smart as our ET Bubba. I think Jack Hershey was kidnapped by aliens and they removed his brain and switched it with some guy named Bubba. Jack is in some alien storage facility until they put an alien brain back in his body, so all I can say is be careful.

Oh my god, I just remembered that the alien in the movie E.T. has the same name as this board, is that just a coincidence? Highly unlikely. I can’t say more until I have proof. Just don’t say you weren’t warned.

regards,

Bruce

p.s. Jack I will not quit searching for you. We must stop this madness.

2. What about this, what if Bubba isn’t really Bubba and the aliens took Bubba’s brain from him ……..

Wait a minute, wait a minute, I think I have it figured. The aliens took Bubba’s brain and switched it with Jack, then the Scientist with his scientific powers immediately realized something was amiss. He must have been able to switch the brains back before any damage was done.

That would explain why Bubba and Jack seem so similar. I will not rest until I get to the bottom of this.

The only thing that still doesn’t quite fit is how could the Scientist do it all by himself, Girlpower where were you on the night of the 35th, it was you, you helped the Scientist didn’t you.

Stay tuned for more.

Regards,

Bruce

3. i think jack has said he is bubba7.