BX blackstone P/L

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jtnet, Jun 22, 2007.

1. dinoman

dinoman

Now KKR is coming out with an IPO. This definately marks a top in the Global economy along with the U.S. markets.

When you have guys this damn smart and good at investments going public to cash out its all over!

I can see a marginal new high on the S&P, but after that its all over folks. Look for 1350 atleast for the next stop after a new marginal high.

So, we have a little time left to be longs after this correction/consolidation.

#11     Jun 22, 2007
  2. Interesting...Can you provide any links to info on this?

#12     Jun 24, 2007
  3. you're late, I called it Bagstone at 1pm

#13     Jun 24, 2007
  4. We may have to revoke your ET membership.

Admitting to any loss > $100 is punishable in a most severe manner.

That's why you almost never see anyone admit to any kind of net loss.

Say you lost 10k trading XYZ, but found 11k in a brown bag when you went outside to puke.

See, your net is +1k then and you're ok.

#14     Jun 24, 2007
  5. Yeah, that piece of shit only went up 13%....those fucking idiots that bought it at $31 must be PISSED!!!!!! How are you so dang smart?!?! :confused: :D

#15     Jun 24, 2007
  6. stalking is illegal in all States.

so is idiocy, but its considered a victim less crime.

and you said the same thing the other day, can't you come up with at least one other retort?

or are you a bot?

#16     Jun 24, 2007
  7. Ipso Facto...thanks for playing! :p

Try adult ed, knowing a language can be fun! Then you can at least be good at something since you can't lie and surely can't trade.

#17     Jun 24, 2007
  8. Nice tie. Lose few lbs though, bad for your health senior

[​IMG]

http://www.sisepuede.com

This guy posts 20 times a day , already 1000 posts since May. Used to be ..., well , who cares, whoever he was , he was embarrassed by it, so change of nick was performed.

Guarantee he can't and doesnt trade, as no trader would be wasting so much time here.

#18     Jun 24, 2007
  9. I trade but I'm not great at it. I've said that a hundred times. If you weren't a moron you'd know SiSePuede is a popular chant by Mexicans which has cultural meaning.

While the man in the picture is quite handsome, I'm not hispanic and I'm half his age(and weight) or less.

I'm sure my returns easily trump yours. Negative losses don't count as good which probably runs averse to your logic, sorry.

You seem to have some special concern with me...why? Is it because I pointed out that you can't spell, use English, you make false calls, etc. etc. etc.

Perhaps you should give up and realize that BX being up 13% on the day wasn't a flop...up is up is up. So answer this one bumbles, if you could have bought BX at $31 and sold it at $35 where it closed you wouldn't have? You consider that a loss? :p I can't wait for the answer.

#19     Jun 25, 2007
  10. dinoman

dinoman

#20     Jun 25, 2007