Bx - Blackstone Ipo

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by derock1004, Jun 20, 2007.

1. RISK FREE $$$$$$:D

#21     Jun 22, 2007
  2. zdreg

zdreg

one of the ipo sites shows the intensity of demand before the ipo goes public.

if someone knows this site please post.

#23     Jun 22, 2007
  3. Listen to my wise words. Almost every IPO that has been "oversubscribed" this year has flamed in the first few days and then never recovered back to the first day price. I have so many good examples. Look at Fortress and Interactive Broker which were supposed to shoot up.

When it first starts trading there will be so many people trying to flip the ipo at the open. There might be an initial bump, but I think all you will get is a short term unpredictable daytrade.

I say dont do it. Dont touch it or feel the furry of gettin burnt.

#24     Jun 22, 2007
  4. Weren't you the guy that also advised to short AAPL, GOOG, RIMM and MA... momentum stocks in a bull market? No risk getting burned there!

#25     Jun 22, 2007

5. This IPO will be in the spot light and pull equity don't expect much from other stocks in the sector.

Akuma

#26     Jun 22, 2007
  6. Well, I know even if I'd like to buy I won't be able to because this thing will be so active it will lock up my scottrade elite... as usual. I'll be luck to get a 2-3 min delayed accurate quote on my Totalview. But it will be fun to watch.

#27     Jun 22, 2007
  7. Agreed, if anything you might seem some of the other financial companies taking a little beating from equity moving into BX.

I'd assume BSC remains a good short. :D

#28     Jun 22, 2007
  8. The funny thing about this IPO is most buying into it probably don't even have any idea of what the shares are worth or their real value. It seems kind of 1999ish to me...anyone else?

#29     Jun 22, 2007
  9. I have that jittery 1999 feelings for awhile now.

I really don't know how to play this. I don't want to get burned on bx.

Whats the over/under on volume on bx today?:p 65M?

#30     Jun 22, 2007