BWolinsky Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by bwolinsky, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Research me then. See if you think a 33% dd phased me.

#41     Jun 22, 2009
  2. topherea

topherea

dont know what you guy are really talking about here but i know a bit about commercial loans. if you're looking for a slew of lenders either hard venture or soft conforming ...sba, factoring...blah blah blah check out scottsmanguide:)

#42     Jun 22, 2009
  3. Are you stupid enough to think that I don't trade? You think the trades on c2 are coming out of thin air? No. I trade with hundreds of thousands of dollars. C2 is the best way of showing the net how I do. It's realistic, and just because you can't see the actual dollars certainly does not imply I'm not trading with it.

You can't use WL unless you're an active trader with $25k at least of assets making at least 120 trades per year.

Don't believe me, have a look at the link then. They don't let you use WL5 for free.

http://personal.fidelity.com/produc...Lab_Pro_Overview-Tools.shtml.cvsr?refpr=brk23

How Do I Get It?
    Eligibility: Available free to customers who place 120+ trades/year and have $25,000 in assets.

Way over the asset mark, and making the required amount of trades in several accounts of varying types.

#43     Jun 22, 2009
  4. And you BPtrader are a real newbie. You obviously missed the part of RIA rep. I <b>manage</b> millions of dollars. You only manage millions when you're qualified. Your response shows how ignorant of the financial industry you are.

#44     Jun 22, 2009
  5. #45     Jun 22, 2009
  6. topherea

topherea

next couple days are going to tell us alot.
    QLD may hit $40 but the trading on May 26 doesn't 'fit' and volume is drying up...

Next couple days

#46     Jun 22, 2009
  7. Do you think you know the financial industry after taking a test and getting a license? oh, you are taking Level IV of CFA curriculum, wow, that's something!

So you "manage" millions of dollars? Madoff managed hundreds of billions of dollars and never placed a trade!

I bet all my money that you are a fraud!

#47     Jun 22, 2009
  8. topherea

topherea

to answer before it's even asked, may be a sign of exhaustion

#48     Jun 22, 2009
  9. You might want to learn to spell better if you want people to take you seriously...a ladder is something we climb.

#49     Jun 22, 2009
  10. monti1a

monti1a

This is shaping up to be one of the most hilarious threads of all times :D

#50     Jun 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.