bwahahahahaha

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Dec 4, 2003.

#11     Dec 4, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow bungrider. I always knew you were way off to the left but I had no idea you were that liberal. Wow. So basically you want the United States to be the United States of France.

#12     Dec 4, 2003
  3. Classic Tu Quoque fallacy.

( http://gncurtis.home.texas.net/tuquoque.html )

When will you realize that both big parties are now rotten to the core?

]

#13     Dec 4, 2003
  4. Define "Left"?

Believing in the seperation of church and state, equality, taxing the rich more than the poor, and not arming dictators who happen to have oil makes one "LEFT"?

OK, count me in.

I always thought I was just not a reactionary. Now I know I am a little more "progressive" than I used to think.

Maybe I need to stop voting a split ticket. Counteract the actions of the Mavs of the world, who could never vote for anyone but a certified Republican. Like AAA, and so many others, it's all "party line"...how sad.

Peace,
    :)RS

#14     Dec 4, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I hate to break this to you but taxing the rich is discrimination. I thought you just said you were against that. Affirmative action is the worst kind of descrimination. Putting quotas in the workplace will make the racial divide in this country even stronger then it was in the 1960's. Arming dictators? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

You know at one point in time Hitler was a talented young starving artist in Vienna. If someone had given him money to buy some food and his first job in government because he was a sharp young kid, would you accuse that same person that helped Hitler of murder of 6 million Jews? Wake up man. We are giving millions to Israel, 30 years from now they could be our sworn enemy. You can't play monday morning quarterback with foreign policy.

As for the seperation of church and state I believe that was well, but I don't believe in going into our constitution and re-writing it making it politcally correct for the times.

#15     Dec 4, 2003
  6. "Losing Bin Laden" ( by Richard Miniter) and you will see exactly why the U.S. is in the middle east now doing what it should have done a long time ago.

Chris

#16     Dec 4, 2003
  7. OK, whatever. You must be right, so I must be wrong.

Not so sure about the Israel thing though. I am pretty confident that America and Israel will alway be allies. If not, that would mean I would probably have to go there. Whether I wanted to or not.

Peace,
    :)RS

#17     Dec 4, 2003
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Taxing the rich is punishing successful people. If you do this enough people will no longer have the incentive to work harder and be successful. Then on top of that you want to re-distribute that wealth to those that are not working hard and are not successful. Yeah, sounds like a winning formula to me, where can I sign up?

#18     Dec 5, 2003
  9. give us a flat tax or sales tax

#19     Dec 5, 2003
  10. Give me liberty or give me DEATH!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

#20     Dec 5, 2003