Bvsn trade rationalle.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by praetorian2, Sep 1, 2001.

1. ktm

ktm

get out flat? I'm looking to go positive. I am likely playing this wrong...I am still reading through the GNP thread. I got in this AM as well and have a stop that barely missed. It seems to have settled and I'm looking for about 30c also...at the bottom of the unfilled gap. Praetorian, why are you out now?

#31     Sep 4, 2001
  2. I got out cause my gut told me that there was little upside, and about even downside.... Those are poor odds. There are better things to use my capital on.

#32     Sep 4, 2001
  3. ktm

ktm

Good enough for me. I need to watch it more...still developing the gut on trades like this. Thanks Praetorian

#33     Sep 4, 2001
  4. Isn't this the same gut that told you to buy large cause it was definitely going up? Make up your mind 'gut'. :cool:

#34     Sep 4, 2001
  5. NO, it said buy b/c it was a huge risk reward scenario. I just play the numbers and odds. I made the right trade....(even though I blew 3k on it)

#35     Sep 4, 2001
  6. Babak

Babak

praetorian2,

did EXDS (from July 11th to 21st 2001) meet the requirements of the GNP? if so, did you play it? how was it?

I ask because I'm trying to get a more indepth understanding of this type of trade. Thanks

#36     Sep 5, 2001
  7. Exds was not a gnp trade at that point. It was however one in midjune when it doubled from it's low. I prefer not to trade nasdaq stocks, and did not trade it. Instead I was playing gx and nli that week. I made a ton on calls which trippled in 2 days.

#37     Sep 5, 2001