Buzz's Live Calls

Discussion in 'Journals' started by buzz, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Agree, this has been occurring in October for almost every year since 1990 (except 1994 and 2000) all the way through November (some years all the way into December)...

I'm expecting this year to be no different considering only 2 years out of the last 15 years were contolled by sellers during this time period.

We can either fight it during October and November or go with the obvious flow.

Simply, I'm bullish...large on the Long positions and small on the Short positions.

Mark

#41     Oct 9, 2006
  2. buzz

buzz

I did say a few weeks ago, we are going to 12000.all I'm saying is. its dumb money and we will fall next year back down to 10500 then 10000 you have been warned.

the higher we go the further we fall.

long term 9000 is on the cards.

#42     Oct 9, 2006
  3. yep, agreed with your views; u should do well if your portfoilio is weighted on the long side. best of luck.

#43     Oct 10, 2006
  4. Buzz,

I tried to get into the room yesterday and again this morning and you weren't there . Are you still going to have the live calls?

C&S

#44     Oct 11, 2006
  5. I can't get to room. Can any of you help?

#45     Oct 11, 2006
  6. but marks failing to say we're almost always bearish in sept and this year we weren't. we've been running since july 21st with really zero downside. so we're 3 months into this run so to stretch it another 3 months with no nice 5-7% hit is highly unlikely

#46     Oct 11, 2006
  7. buzz

buzz

As there is some interest I will go in the chat room.

click on chat then go to rooms and you will see me

under Buzz's YM Calls

#47     Oct 11, 2006
  8. I was in chat room earlier and somehow ET just quit on me and I could not even re-connect to ET at all. When I finally got back on, no one was in the room. Just wondered if anyone else had this problem.

Will try again later.

#48     Oct 11, 2006
  9. Same here

#49     Oct 11, 2006
  10. buzz

buzz

I also got off. I am in the room again, but this time under Elite trader chat.

#50     Oct 11, 2006