Buzz's Live Calls

Discussion in 'Journals' started by buzz, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, it was rather easy: We had a 122 pts runup yesterday and tomorrow is the jobnumbers before open, thus consolidation after the rally and hesitation before the # release was due...

#21     Oct 5, 2006
  2. buzz

buzz

I got out of the chat room early today, there was a few spoilers in there trying to look smart, but not giving nothing in return....Nit picking. Bottom line I give calls right on the button not after the event. and exit signals. Only made 28 points today. but Like I said I came out of the room early.

I only just stared this thread and I may be knocking it on the head.

#22     Oct 5, 2006
  3. buzz

buzz

Iv'e had a few trader who have sent me a prv msg. for a password for the chat room. I will give it another go tomorrow without a password? If I get the same silly buggers in the room. I will close it down.and that will be my last.

So from 8am est time I be in the room buzz's live calls/

buzz

#23     Oct 5, 2006
  4. buzz

buzz

In the room now live, click on chat, then click on rooms and enter buzz's YM Calls

#24     Oct 6, 2006
  5. buzz

buzz

Im short YM from 11711

#25     Oct 6, 2006
  6. buzz

buzz

I edit the post above. It was 11911 not 11711 lol.

Placed 3 trades for the room today and made + 47 YM points.

buzz

#26     Oct 6, 2006
  7. Fine job, <b>Buzz</b> :>)

Posting trade calls in public, real time is not easy at all. You are to be commended for the efforts, and I wish you all the best going forward.

Austin

#27     Oct 6, 2006
  8. buzz

buzz

Only done one trade. Short at 11897 out at 11887 for a quick 10 points.

I had to leave the room for a few hours, need to go out. I be back later for the last 2 hours of trade.

Sorry for the early exit today.

Cheers

Buzz

#28     Oct 9, 2006
  9. buzz

buzz

Back in the room for the last hour and half of trading. should get one set up.

Buzz

#29     Oct 9, 2006
  10. buzz

buzz

click on chat, then on room and you will see Buzz's YM Calls

#30     Oct 9, 2006