buysellorhold.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mwrit, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Babak

Babak

You should contact his host/ICANN (http://www.icann.org/). According to internet regulations and laws a person holding a web address has to be reachable through their whois info.

It can be by proxy of course. But they *have* to be reachable. If not, they can and will lose their address.

If I were you and this guy took my money, I would shut him down. Think of it as more public service than revenge.

#21     Mar 15, 2006
  2. His UK number is also (DEAD)

#22     Mar 15, 2006
  3. Star

Star

#23     Mar 15, 2006
  4. Hmmm...

Hassel getting a new card?

It should only take your credit card company about 2-3mins to re-issue you a new credit card in which you should receive in the mail within 1-3 weeks.

(Note: I didn't suggest to get a new credit card from a different issurer...I'm saying your current bank (issurer of that card) will give you a new card number)

Then after you receive it...should take you about 1min to call the number on the card to activate it.

I can't imagine why you don't want to do this to prevent your card from continuing to be charged.

Further, after you activate your new card...call up those companies that you do regular monthly services with (ex. telephone company) and tell them your new credit card number.

Besides...you need to do that anyway when your old card expires.

To me that's your most immediate concern and getting even with BuySellorHold.com should be on hold until your able to stop them from billing you for more services...

Once again...call your credit card company and cancel that card and ask them to send you a new credit card with a new number...

It's the same process as if your card had been stolen and you call your credit card company to notify them your card has been stolen.

(lets pretend your card was stolen)

Yet, based upon your reply...you seem to prefer not to cancel your card because its a hassel and would rather try to get even with those that continue to use your stolen credit card.

Simply, if you get billed again...

Who's fault is it after you knew darn well you could have cancelled that card prior to the next billing cycle???

Answer: Your at fault especially after now being aware of how to resolve this right now in the next few minutes after reading my post.

Look at it this way...

Imagine your credit card company knew (you told them) your card had been stolen.

You then told them not to cancel the card because it would be a hassel to you. Further, you would rather play detective and search online sources for a way to contact those using your card illegal to make purchases...

The latter to me seem more like a hassel in comparison to cancelling your credit card and getting a new number.

You can then get even with them at a later date after you resolved the problem of preventing them from further charging your card.

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term

#24     Mar 15, 2006
  5. #25     Mar 16, 2006