buysellorhold.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mwrit, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Babak

Babak

2. Opra

Opra

That's what I did with one newsletter (not buysellhold), month after month to get conditional credit. In the meantime I forwarded the my e-mail requesting cancellation to the credit card issuer. The vendor was supposed to respond within 6 months or something. After that, case was closed in my favor.

#12     Mar 15, 2006
  3. mwrit

mwrit

Thanks Babak, great website. I new that with all the experts on this site, someone would have a solution. By the way, thats his home address, so I hope that the phone number is current.

#13     Mar 15, 2006
  4. mwrit

mwrit

Well, that figures. The phone is disconnected.

#14     Mar 15, 2006
  5. #15     Mar 15, 2006
  6. mwrit

mwrit

The US number is the same one I got from Babak's post that's disconnected. Guess I've got to fly over to the UK to kick his butt!

#16     Mar 15, 2006
  7. mwrit

mwrit

The icing on the cake -

Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com
    Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com
    Arrival-Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:26:56 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;matt911@verizon.net
    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: matt911@verizon.net

Well, I guess I've been lucky over the last few years. I do alot of bill payments, ordering, renting vehicles, etc. without any problems. Guess I was due.

#17     Mar 15, 2006
  8. Address..

#18     Mar 15, 2006
  9. Cancel your credit card and get a new one...

Your bank (credit card issurer) will not have a problem with that especially if you show them documentation of the cancellation.

If you don't have any docurmentation of the orignal cancellation...

Cancel the service again and make screen captures of everything then go to your bank to cancel that credit card.

Heck...report it lost :cool:

Mark

#19     Mar 15, 2006
  10. mwrit

mwrit

Yeah, I know. As I said earlier, it's a real hassel getting a new card. So many things are tied into this one. The one good thing is that I've always made it a habit over the years to make copies of EVERYTHING. Makes a big clutter on my desk, but it comes in handy sometimes.

You know, it's not the amount of money that matters, its just the principle. I'd like to reach through the phone wires and bitch slap these thieves (no insult intended to our female readers!). :p

#20     Mar 15, 2006