buysellorhold.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mwrit, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mwrit

mwrit

Anybody here tried to use their services? Unlucky for me, I did. I thought some of the info they had on the website was interesting so I tried the "Free" 3 day subscription. Turns out that none of the reports or pages worked and I immediately cancelled the subscription. Since that time, they've continued to charge my credit card monthly, even though I have sent several e-mails, sent a certified letter and tried to call them. The address they have on their website is a mail box at a UPS Store (I went by) and the phone number listed in their billings is bogus. The head guy for the Corporation is Steven Mathew Tolly.

I'm going to pursue this as far as I can legally, so I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with them?

2. Do you mean this site?????

3. mwrit

mwrit

That would be it!

4. so this info is false???

5. mwrit

mwrit

Yep! The address is a UPS Store, the number is a mailbox number. I've sent 5 e-mails to the e-mail address shown with no response. On the other hand, I've never had the e-mail bounce back so I assume that it's good. I've gone through the Hillsborough County records and obtained this guys home address, so I sent a copy of the certified letter to it also. We'll see if that does the trick.

6. Opra

Opra

Simply call your credit card to put the charges in dispute.

7. Was the letter attached to a (Brick) and posted through his window??????

8. mwrit

mwrit

LOL!!!!!!! No I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea!:D

9. mwrit

mwrit

I've done that, but I can't continue doing that every month. The bank won't put a permanent block on the charges, which leaves the only option of issuing a new card. That creates a large hassle for me, but may be my only way out.

10. Since your bank is aware of the problem and assuming you sent them a written complaint with verified documentation of your cancelation...

How come they don't just have you cancel the credit card and issue you a new credit card number???

He can't bill any credit card that has expired or has a new credit card number eventhough its the same account name.

P.S. Whenever I do online business...I make a screen image capture of the verification of the purchase and any cancelations.

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term

#10     Mar 15, 2006