BuyLowSellHi - ET's fear monger

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vespasian, Aug 24, 2009.

1. I suppose you can choose to read the obituaries or the birth announcements.

#11     Aug 24, 2009
  2. If I flipped burgers for a living like you do, I guess I can understand why you are such a pessimist :p

#12     Aug 24, 2009
  3. #13     Aug 24, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

buy low recently revealed that he's been in cash during the 50% recent runup in stocks... he just "knows" that gold is the only way... I'd just hit the ignore button really...

#14     Aug 24, 2009
  5. No R. Ratshit, he isn't, but he does live on the other side of the world, and I'm sure he doesn't consider the problems in the U.S. to be his problems.

Duh ... :eek:

P.S. Funny how you always wait for a thread to be moved to chit-chat to start running your mouth little crybaby. I guess it's were you feel most comfortable. :D :p

#15     Aug 24, 2009
  6. Um, perhaps you failed to realize that YOU came at me first in this thread. No one was talking to or about you but you swooped in and took a shot at me.

Look, I understand that you feel stupid now that you grouped your good buddy Tradesall into the wimp category, no amount of backpedaling will change that. You made a DEFINITIVE statement, now live with it :eek:

:p

#16     Aug 24, 2009

7. and they are here on a regular basis. Dead giveaway are the
    precious metal bashers.

#17     Aug 24, 2009
  8. No idiot, you came at BLSH.

As a former hershey trader who had to go get a new alias because he felt embarrased and stupid about the way he licked spydertrader's ass trying to learn SCT, you're the crown princess on backpedaling, so I guess you would know all about it. :p :D :)

Later assclown

P.S. Thanks for that. :cool:

#18     Aug 24, 2009