Buying YM @ 13477 wow!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, May 15, 2007.

1. I accomplished what I set out to do.

THANKS FOR PLAYING

#31     May 15, 2007
  2. Lose?

[​IMG]

#32     May 15, 2007
  3. Dont worry Mini! All dips = money. When it dips, either hang on to it, or buy some more. By the time u wake up, it'll be 50-100 higher.

Go go go!

#33     May 15, 2007
  4. Oh atticus you have said the same thing everytime I have posted these type threads, remember the one @13160 and all the other ones, you always show up when it turns down, and you always run away when it blasts higher.

I think we have put in a short term top today, but its so easy to jam the futures up over night we may never put in a top.

#34     May 15, 2007
  5. Seriously, I hold you no ill-will. I give you a hard-time because you post a new thread every time you take a sh!t. I don't see any edge in your trading, but that's what allows for redistribution of wealth.

No, I don't see the point of holding a loser for three days to recoup 22 ticks. I judge my own spec-trading on the heat taken on the trade. I don't consider it successful to earn 20 ticks if I took 80 in drawdown.

From what I've seen you're suffering from clinical manic-depression. M-D and trading make terrible bedfellows.

I've made comments on two of your calls, period. Both calls saw the DD exceed your win by > a 2:1 multiple. You buy and hold until profitable, regardless of losses taken in the interim. Paper-trades.

The reversal lower should be a wake up call. It's delusional to take the loss as somehow playing into your hands. You admit we may have formed a short-term top, yet you're long. Logical?

Start a journal and consolidate all your market calls.

#35     May 15, 2007
  6. Nice job mini!

See u in 14K!

#36     May 16, 2007

7. I just dont think it wise to trade against the major trend.

#37     May 16, 2007
  8. Hi atticus;

Give mini the benefit of the doubt that he actually trades, and understand he is a long side only trader. Just appreciate his posts for what they are. Entertaining. :cool:

My fav is when he entered into a multi-car trade and actually used a stop with some sense of reasonableness to it. After the price traded thru the stop he posted a modification to the stop... something like 4 times the original stop! LOL. Guess what happened. Price continued to decline and finally mini covered at a loss something like 2.5 times his original stop.

It's EnTertainment.

Good trades to all,
    Osorico :)

#38     May 16, 2007

9. awesome call once again bro $$$

I love 100% up room to go with zero risk!!

#39     May 16, 2007
  10. You talk a lot about trade. Still, I haven't really seen you trade. Trading involves Buying and selling.
    What's your plan? When will you sell. What has stepping in halfway an uptrend and sitting on your hands through several downers to do with trading?

Ursa..

#40     May 16, 2007