Buying TQQQ now

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Junkou, Nov 21, 2018.

1. %%
    Could be right; 4th quarter has been good for stocks uptrends in the past.Even bear market of '73 ,1974, had some up months [4th quarter of 17%+/ up month]But when clients stampede out; most [ mutual funds]have to sell, not many would keep on using emergency credit to avoid losses.
    QQQ + related could easily close over 50 dma .; its still up YTD. NOT a prediction.:cool::cool:

#11     Nov 29, 2018
  2. Junkou

Junkou

The god of the market:
    tqqq20181207.png

#12     Dec 8, 2018
  3. Gotcha

Gotcha

So let me get this straight, you are telling us, today, December 8, that your Magic Signal made a prediction on Dec 3, correct? With this kind of logic I am willing to bet that your magic signal will tell us on Saturday Dec 15 what we should have done this coming Monday Dec 10. :D

I am also eager to tune in during February to see what I should have done in January.

All I need to know now is where to send you my money.

#13     Dec 8, 2018
    jl1575 likes this.
  4. Junkou

Junkou

Just sharing the experience and the joy, not to tell you how to do. Friends using it are happy with it.

#14     Dec 8, 2018
  5. Gotcha

Gotcha

Let me get this straight. You call a short on Dec 3, and with 90% win rate, you gotta feel pretty confident in your assessment. Why not just short 100 contracts or more of the ES and make an easy 150 points? That is $7,500 per contract. Heck, you only need about that much to trade one contract, even after hours. You could have made 100% in only a few days. Multiply this by all those amazing calls you've already made and you must be an ultra high net worth individual, surely over 100 million by now.

I will at least give you credit for your Oct 30 call since this was timely and even though it was posted after market close, the market did rise nicely after this.

But you can't expect to get any praise for a call that is days too late.

#15     Dec 8, 2018
  6. Gotcha

Gotcha

I took the liberty of going through your history and plotting your calls.

It starts on Oct 1, where you say market is likely to go down, but it does go against you for 2 days. Your language of "likely" is a bit worrisome cause you clearly don't have the same faith in your magic formula as you do in later weeks.

On Oct 21, you saying to get long, even though the system called the long on Oct 11, which you failed to mention, but you give a price target that never hits.

On Oct 22, you completely change your mind and say sell everything, which was fortunately the right call.

On Oct 30, you say to go long, but you say its only for brave traders. Once again, this is worrisome. You either have faith in your system or you don't. You're claiming 90-100% win rate, but then you're using language like this, so it makes no sense.

On Nov 9, you say it was a good call, but the down turn is starting now and you don't say where to get out, you just mention how high your markets already are. How long would you have held on for? You say TQQQ was as high as 17%, but its heading down quickly now and you mention no exit.

On Nov 21, you say you're buying TQQQ, which was a good call, but it went against you for 2 days until Nov 23 when it took off, but really, its more like on Nov 25/26 when it really started to move higher.

Today, you're making a claim for calling a short from Dec 3.

magic.png

So I'm not sure what to make of your calls. Some are good, some you don't even seem to trust, but since you're not even saying how you're trading your own calls, its hard to see if you're making money or not.

If you believe in your system so much, why aren't you trading it all-in instead of stealthily trying to get subscribers? Also, your claims of success are pure crap. They aren't so high, and with no mention of exits, just entries of when you think is a good time to get in, you can't really claim a win. For a trade to be a win it needs an entry and an exit.

#16     Dec 9, 2018
  7. Junkou

Junkou

As I said earlier, the post is merely to share experience and joy, not the real-time call. I'm not telling people to buy the service as well, which is too expensive for retail investors. We trade the system along with limited institutional investors. By the way, the real calls are in the following picture, assuming you can trade e-mini futures or ETF in the after market hours. Please calculate by yourself. All calls were at 4:30 PM EST.
    calllist.png

#17     Dec 9, 2018
  8. I'm thinking it pencils out as a collar.

#18     Dec 9, 2018
  9. %%
    Good daytrade call; partial swing.............................
    Believe it or not, my QQQ related longs made money in OCT, NOV. But those were investments, they tend to pay dividends .But when i see SDOW +TZA[short small caps...... ]trending much better than those investment, well @ least TZA is above 200dma. ES is a good benchmark, its a bear trend,2; but......
    NOT long or short SDOW

#19     Dec 10, 2018
  10. Junkou

Junkou

After a small bounce, TQQQ continues to slide. Waiting for the buy opportunity.
    tqqq20181215.png

#20     Dec 15, 2018