Buying the dip.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Oct 4, 2005.

1. I've found today tough to trade..

Glad you guys are doing well though..

#11     Oct 4, 2005
  2. What am I missing? Is a thread going to be started (or 3) everytime the indexes are green? The market has been stuck in a range for how long? As I write, stocks are doing nothing. They did nothing yesterday, last week, last month. Good luck with you're continued posting, its amusing.

#12     Oct 4, 2005
  3. thanks, man. im trying to be the jc of et.

#13     Oct 4, 2005
  4. Sound familiar?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from areyoukidding?:

another bs thread, who cares what the mkt is going to do. just go with what it is doing, thats the hard theing. not posting "see i told you so posts"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#14     Oct 4, 2005

5. :D :D :D

another lower high ---- 10/03 lower then 9/16 lower then 9/12 lower then 8/03 ---- keep selling the pops.

#15     Oct 4, 2005
  6. These two,

areyoukidding and eqttrrader

crack me up.

#16     Oct 4, 2005
  7. Some of these keyboard monkeys jump up and down whenever the Dow is +/- 5 points now!

#17     Oct 4, 2005
  8. RNRBAND

RNRBAND

and a dickhead like you is always there to point that out

#18     Oct 4, 2005
  9. the inevitable 1230 break of the es today {earnings warnings, sector weaknesses, continued inflation worries, oil stocks selling} should have been ridden short like Seabiscuit!

#19     Oct 4, 2005
  10. plugger

plugger

Still waiting on the plunge protection team.....

Buy the dips.......

It's the Greenspan put, just buy.......

Is it going to be a U-shaped recovery or V-shaped.........

Last one is my personal favourite from the 2000-2001 period. Every interview on CNBC focused on what type of recovery it was going to be.

#20     Oct 4, 2005