Buying inverses premkt today 11May -- go Bears

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, May 11, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Everyone blew their savings hoarding, and is now clutching onto their stimulus check.

Yay, maybe we'll finally see some TP on the shelves soon.

#41     May 11, 2020
  2. unlikely..... The murder hornets are arriving from Asia. New reason to hoard toilet paper. Get it while u can :D

#42     May 11, 2020
    MKTrader and KCalhoun like this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I'm referring to what I follow in my charts, the SPY vs /es, though both obviously look the same. They aren't the same instrument, etf vs futs contract.

Seriously don't you have anything better to do than troll me with incorrect dumbassery,? Welcome to ignore lol

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/options/e-mini-sp-500-futures-vs-the-spy-12100840

]

#43     May 11, 2020
  4. "They aren't the same instrument, etf vs futs contract."

This guys a clown. Outed

For purposes of signal and price, they are nearly 100% the same,

Everyone but this guy knows this. ok, maybe poopydeek doesn't know it either

#44     May 11, 2020
  5. in addition, he'll be clobbered in taxes and wash sales IF he's profitable, while futures is just a clean 1256 contract.

#45     May 11, 2020
    MKTrader likes this.
  6. RRY16

RRY16

This place is a major shit shower. KC stop the madness.

#46     May 11, 2020
  7. destriero

destriero

In before Newtrader and KC start a failed hedge fund arbing SPY and ES, pre-market, while attempting to watch TOS Trader TV and chatting.

#47     May 11, 2020
    qwerty11 likes this.
  8. hafez50

hafez50

If he's a MTM trader no wash sale rules and the same one line accounting basically as futures .

#48     May 11, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Wrong, I said I follow the SPY chart not the es in my charting software, that's all I said, look at my post. I don't use the es chart because I'm not a futures trader, the SPY chart is identical.

And I trade in my SEP to simplify taxes -- sheesh.

Ok I'll take a colleague's advice and just put trolls on ignore effective immediately and focus on the smart traders instead :p

#49     May 11, 2020
  10. RRY16

RRY16

All we need now is Max E Pad with another one of his “Sorry Guys I Was Wrong “ but now I’m going fully loaded on the short side. What a crap show this place has become.

#50     May 11, 2020