Buying inverses premkt today 11May -- go Bears

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, May 11, 2020.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Is Ken paying you for this? Maybe 30 pesos a day? An hour of free gaming at your favorite site? You're his own worst enemy by spamming these half-literate, moronic defenses of him.

#21     May 11, 2020

2. I dont give a fuck bout u or him

its not in defense of him its belittling the little like you

#22     May 11, 2020
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

#23     May 11, 2020
    systematictrader likes this.

4. Dont panic though or lose any sleep mindsets rotate who knows maybe your head is
    Too quick to judge now but sooner or later life and the markets humbles everyone or shits on them and then you will be forced to understand

a mew paradigm will reign in your mind and its like you got baptized u come out a new person

only question is will you lear by getting humbled or shitted on

only u can choose

your like the guy that looks at someone and say i can beat this dude up and u judge based on what u see, sure u might be right half time
    But that one time u get your ass whooped you will learn to never pick a fight ever or dare to start one
    Lol

#24     May 11, 2020
  5. #25     May 11, 2020
  6. #26     May 11, 2020
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

You're talking to a military veteran who's been places that would make you poop in your pants. Learn some respect, child. I've also won and lost more money in the markets than you have in 5 years of playing in MT4 or your ETrade sim account (if there's such a thing).

#27     May 11, 2020

8. Then why you talk shit to those that show something? Ha?
    See you just busted your self

now i got more respect for you because you definitely learn when your in the military but when you pose your self as know it all you only attract like posts back at your self

like me assuming your a kid when your not

i hope you got the point

i was right a out the hat though
    Hahahahaa

#28     May 11, 2020
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Today I bought very small size inverses during premarket, because they were gapping up and moving strongly, which subsequently stopped out in market.

Look ar FAZ SDOW even TVIX ran up 8 points before the open. So I was buying strength, which was smart at the time. I also traded small positions in case they went against me, to limit my downside risk.

I also hedged overnight because I had bought and held long bias TNA SPXL. I'm fine with my decisions because I used minimal risk to trade solid price action entries.

Mk would you have posted something congratulatory and sincere if my trades worked out, as they often have? No you're a petty little troll who wouldn't be gracious or honest like I am. Where's your PnL proof that you even trade?? You don't deserve even my contempt, anonymously attacking me on a forum. You're all talk no walk without proof you trade. #gfy do I need to ask Baron to ban you? One more troll post and I will.

I traded today both long bias and short bias ETFs. Carefully and conservatively.

As to why I trade several, great question... it's because I stagger my entries and exits so I can scale in and out and build trades while minimizing getting shaken out. I also trade relative strength, eg FAZ had best gap up strength.

Thx to all for your support, I sincerely appreciate it!

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    #29     May 11, 2020
  10. destriero

destriero

Produce the blotter showing the cover on those ETFs. No way that you covered in the pre-mkt.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    #30     May 11, 2020
    MKTrader likes this.