Buying and selling the same currency

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ghost typer, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Chood

Chood

I'm starting to get it. It's like Double Secret Probation at Faber. And you're Dean Wurmer.

#31     Feb 19, 2007

2. Chood,

It's not rocket science. Just design your trading to fit your lifestyle and trade in a way that 99% of people are not and you will be fine.

#32     Feb 19, 2007
  3. Chood

Chood

Thank you for the civil and decorous reply. An explanation of the secret would have better, however.

#33     Feb 19, 2007
  4. virgin

virgin

Chood ; "I promise to be well behaved in reply to one "valid reason" stated in less than 25 words. I may even be persuaded."

Same goes for me, please, get me out of the dark
    :cool:

Jackjones ; "Only other reason might be that you couldn't cut a loss and decided it might be a way to prove yourself right? :p"

That's what I think too :cool:

#35     Feb 19, 2007
  5. fawad47

fawad47

Hedging is a good option I am not a pro trader but one can use to make some profit out of it !!!!
    use your props properly for good pips.

I hope you will get my point.

#36     Feb 28, 2007
  6. Hedging is about managing a trade.
    • Psychological
    • Putting the Automatic "ON"...for those that do not understand how to program automation into API's...or Front Ends...

Thats all it is..All hedge trades can be substituted with directional trades...and vice versa...Hedging is more expensive as it wastes spread, but it puts the "reactive" trading mangement "ON"...and defines the term...listen to the market...

#37     Feb 28, 2007
  7. I would of, but every time I see these SKaLpZ-esque questions, I simply ignore the thread.

#38     Feb 28, 2007
  8. Horses for courses! "people"

#39     Feb 28, 2007