Buying a seat in CBOE

Discussion in 'Options' started by noob_trad3r, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Pretty much what I said 3 pages ago

#21     Dec 8, 2009
  2. Jesus

Jesus

This is my last post for a while. I'll be gone for a few weeks. NASA wants me on the moon ASAP!

#22     Dec 8, 2009
  3. Goodbye for now, Jesus. I await the day when you return. For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours, now and forever.

Amen.

#23     Dec 8, 2009
  4. spindr0

spindr0

when you return, please, no sharing of pictures of your moon :)

#24     Dec 9, 2009
  5. I thought all that belonged to Obama. Or Kanye.

#25     Dec 9, 2009
  6. Dear New CME Membership Applicant,

Thank you for your interest having Velocity Futures assist you with your membership in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. (CME) to receive reduced fees for trading. The process you are about to begin will take you approximately 2 hrs to complete. Please be patient, there are several intricate steps you will need to take to complete the process. Velocity will assist you with making the process as painless as possible, but please set aside the time to read everything completely to avoid confusion and frustration.

Once Velocity Futures has received your application we will begin to proofread and prepare the application for submission to the CME Shareholder Relations and Membership Services Department ("Department"). To avoid delay in getting approved, your application will not be submitted until all of the items listed below are furnished and complete. In order to have your application expedited, please be sure that you do the following:

•A completed, signed and notarized original version of your application. The CME application, (long form required) is an electronic pdf document downloadable electronically. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your machine. This can be downloaded by going to the Adobe webite at http://www.adobe.com. When you open the document you can click the checkboxes and click the blanks to fill in the information electronically. When you are finished, please print the document out on your printer, sign it and take it to a notary to have notarized.
    •Answer all question on the application. You may answer "N/A" (not applicable) where appropriate. Please provided a typewritten explanation for any questions answered "yes" and any supporting documentation. You may do this by attaching a separate word document and emailing it to membership@velocityfutures.com.
    •Provide a complete business history from the past 5 years. If necessary, you may attach an additional page. This may also be in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
    •For financial information, you may either have a letter from your CPA indicating your net worth or provide the information yourself with backup. If you choose to provide financial information directly without a CPA, please provide account numbers and/or statements for all bank and/or brokerage accounts. Copies of statements may be sent with the completed application to Velocity Futures inside the FedEx or UPS package. Please provide the most recent account statements for all bank and brokerage accounts. Also, please provide documentation to verify the value of any real estate owned such as tax statements or appraisals.
    •Include the appropriate application fee (Your fee may be deducted directly from your Velocity Account or you may provide a check in the package made to Velocity Futures, LLC. if you wish to keep it separate).
    •Provide two 2" X 2" passport quality color photographs.
    •Provide either (a.) the original or a certified copy of your birth certificate or (b.) a photocopy of the first page of your valid passport.
    •If you will be leasing a membership, provide a letter explaining how you intend to finance your trading, if from a source other then your own personal funds. For example, if you are receiving a loan, who is loaning you the money? What is your relationship? What are the terms of the loan? Is it a standard or a non-recourse loan? If you are receiving an unconditional guarantee by an equity member, who is the guarantor and what is your relationship? Please be aware that both you and the guarantor must be qualified to trade by the same clearing member and that you must file an Unconditional Guarantee form with the Department.

#26     Dec 9, 2009
  7. wmb

wmb

wow.....you guys are rough.
    My buddy wants to sell a portion of his if you want! When the CME group buy these things the value should go up! buy them now they are cheap!

#27     Dec 9, 2009
  8. No offense but the whole world knows about the deal so its already priced into the seats

#28     Dec 10, 2009
  9. wmb

wmb

No offense taken....WE

#29     Dec 10, 2009