Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Jun 22, 2007.
Buy today just before the close, or wait until Monday?
depends on if your instrument is within 5% of its contracts highs, is my guess...?
Are you talking about ES crgarcia?
Is there a sale on?
I Buy index ETFs
QQQQ, DIA, SPY...
Buy it on 3:43PM and than you jump out of window.
A dip is going on, yet were not going into a bear market that's for sure.
What remains to be seen if the market will dip -temporarily- even more.
I am bearish, but I think we will see a 3:30pm rally.
Wait for the technical breakdown between 3 and 4 and by that dip (if it happens)
Or just bearish for the very short term, today, monday, and perhaps tuesday?
Separate names with a comma.