Buy the Dow Mini March Contract NOW 12550

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Dec 27, 2006.

1. So there are two trading days left for this year and lets say your vision is correct and we end at a high. Anyone here going to short these contracts on Friday speculating a pull back next week??

Do you think we could see a decent head fake the 1st trading day for 2007 this coming monday? Anyone here trade the 1st day of 2000? The greatest head fake of all time. Market opened surging looking like it was going to bust yet more new highs and than sellers just flat out bum rushed the show.

#51     Dec 27, 2006

2. The markets are dynamic, one needs to be flexible.

#52     Dec 27, 2006
  3. Each day is different, the trend is up and all dips should be bought. Basic tech analisys look for a retracement to 50 day moving average on the daily charts, then use a shorter time frame to signal to turn up. last week we got a retracement to the 50 day, yesterday it turned up, buy buy buy.

bottom line save your money dont try and call tops, BUY DIPS!

#53     Dec 27, 2006
  4. You've got that 20pt YM run again. (actually 28pt if you sold the exact top (as of this post) of the run). Still not deserving of kudos from me. While you watched profits evaporate and (fortunately for you) reappear, I booked and netted more than 28pt profits per. Lot's of ways to make money in the markets sonny-boy. Letting decent profits dwindle, whether trendfollowing, scalping or whatever, is not one of them. Profitable trades only occur when you take the profits.

Cheers.

#54     Dec 27, 2006
  5. Haha, yeah ... see my earlier post on page 3 or so. :p

#55     Dec 27, 2006
  6. If you're so confident that the markets cant EVER go down. Why play a market where its $5/point. Why not just leverage the hell out of your account and play the ER2 where its $100/pt???

#56     Dec 27, 2006
  7. Or load up on DD at $250 a point on the DOW. The value tracks the YM but the spread is 3 ticks due to lower volume. However with another 25 to 30 points expected you could buy 100 contracts and sit back and smile :D.

I doubt anyone would actually back up their words with some real money lol...

#57     Dec 27, 2006
  8. nice call today mini.

With trillions of liquidity coming online, this market is about to go parabolic.

#58     Dec 27, 2006
  9. Here come all the wanna bees with their trash talk blah blah blah yadda yadda.

Go start a thread and make your own calls, bunch of wimps.

#59     Dec 27, 2006
  10. Sure cheers, what ever. Why dont you go start a thread and post what you think is going to happen. That is what separates the men from the sonny boys.

Its easy to pop up and rattle off some great thing after the fact hahahaha.

#60     Dec 27, 2006