Buy the Dow Mini March Contract NOW 12550

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Dec 27, 2006.

1. This is when you need to stay on your toes, just when it looks like everyone is losing interest. Grap some java stay alert the maket is alive.

#31     Dec 27, 2006
  2. Agree with the hilarity. :D But why give him kudos.? Mymini caught a whopping 20pt YM run, has given back over 50% of profit, (he hasnt posted a closing trade so hes still holding) and the intraday internals are fading. Maybe Mymini is Blackguard, aka Islands... turning intraday trades into overnites, into swings, with no stops. LOL

Good trading and a happy new year to all
    :)

#32     Dec 27, 2006
  3. well look at it this way. if you were a hedge fund manager and i was a prospective client and i read this thread the first things that would come to my mind is juvenile,inexperienced,too emotional.
    this is supposed to be elite trader and people who start endless threads to cheerlead the market are annoying and not very professional.

#33     Dec 27, 2006
  4. Lol. I didn't exactly look too closely at his performance, so I guess I was just saying good job based on what he was ranting about :)

Well, whoever he is, he is certainly BlueStreek's evil twin XD

#34     Dec 27, 2006
  5. Well im not a hedge fund manager, and your not my prospective client. And if you care to take a look at some of my past calls, like buy all dips in the Dow till November, which I posted in September, then you would know with whom you are dealing with, now perhaps you can direct me to some of your great calls.

#35     Dec 27, 2006

6. Look if you want to make money in the markets you need to learn to stick with the trend, oh my I have given back 50% so what do you think I am in their scalping 2 ticks in the dow and running back to my hole to bask in my success, only to watch it surge up 30-40 more points.

#36     Dec 27, 2006

7. Here you go, you can also do a search, " buy all dips till november" That call was made in August, and I exited @ dow 12000, and have since been buying the dips again. Never fight the market make $$$$$$$$

#37     Dec 27, 2006
  8. easy, innit...

#38     Dec 27, 2006
  9. Where is Blackguard/islands now? He told everybody a few weeks ago that the short was in on the Dow....

The piss flap is conspicuous by his absence

#39     Dec 27, 2006
  10. Look pee man, everyone here knows me, I use to have a handle Rickshaw Man, and the moderators told me only one handle so I chose myminitrading. Thats it, I think they can see your IP address, and mine is static.

#40     Dec 27, 2006