Buy the Dow Mini March Contract NOW 12550

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Its going to 13000 straight up just watch. No stop necessary, STAKE YOUR CLAM ITS A GOLD RUSH!!!!!! WATCH HOW RIGHT I AM TODAY!!!!!!

2. This is what I call easy money, quit your job folks and trade the Dow Mini Futures from the long side you cant lose, it never goes down by much at all, everyone is buying like crazy.

3. sure is easy money $$$

4. LOL......OK guys. we get it. market cant go down. 100% up room to go. easy $$$$. get long. You dont need to convince anyone. we all know...

5. This really is a modern day gold rush, with Interactive Brokers you can open an account for $5000.00 dollars and trade 3 contracts that $15.00 per 1 point move in the contract 10 points is $150.00 yesterdays move would have netted you a cool $1200.00 can you make that working for some jerk. Be your own boss and get rich trading the Dow Mini.

IT NEVER GOES DOWN, ITS UP 10 POINTS SINCE I POSTED THIS
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

6. GET READY FOR ANOTHER SHARP SPIKE UP, ITS COMMING JUST WATCH $$$$$$$$$$$$

7. HERE IS A QUICK SNAP SHOT OF WERE IT IS RIGHT NOW, GET READY FOR A SHARP SPIKE UP MAKE $$$$$$$$$

8. Dont let em try and shake you out just buy more, it wont go down for long thats for sure.

9. notouch

notouch

Oh noes! It's down to 12549 and thanks to you I'm making a 1 tick loss you fool!

10. Oh I am so scared, if it dips just buy buy buy, it will go back up, the markets natural tendency is to rise, and rise it will, some will show up and say its due for a pull back, dont buy now, dont be chicken jump in, like I said it wont go down for long.

#10     Dec 27, 2006