**buy The Dips**

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, May 24, 2007.

1. I bought a little DDM 20 minutes b4 the close.

#11     May 24, 2007
  2. No, no. I said the buy the SPY on the dip not the DJIA.

The DJ closed under the 10 day moving average. I would have waited for it to get down to the 20 day.

#12     May 24, 2007
  3. Does it ******* matter? If the SPY goes up the DDM will almost certainly go up as well regardless of the 10-20 moving average BS. The Sp00z and DJIA move together.

#13     May 25, 2007
  4. Im not sure about your thesis. If the SPY goes up then the diamonds will most certainly go up? Hmmm. The moving averages are BS? Hmmmm.

The more I read about your success in the market, the more I think its due to bulls and not brains.

#14     May 25, 2007
  5. It is due to not getting bogged down in the details. The 10 day 20 averages aren't reliable..in fact none of them are. They are just a data point, but they hold NO predictive power at all. You seem extremely details orientated when there is no need to be in order to make money.

#15     May 25, 2007
  6. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN TO ALL DIP BUYERS COLLECTING FREE MONEY WITH ZERO RISK $$$

#16     May 30, 2007
  7. Let me express my condolences to all the bear market and crash prophets on the board. Bulls make money, pigs make money and bears get slaughtered. Always been like that, will always be like that :D

#17     May 30, 2007