Buy Support/Sell Resistance Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Nope, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Nope

Nope

Hi again tradernik,

Honestly, your beginning to seem a bit "trollish".

I could sit here and begin a circular conversation with you about contradictions and claims, but I just don't have the tolerance.

nik if you don't like my journal or find my records incredulous, please feel free to not click the title when you see it.

Thanks

And have a great day!

:)

#11     Jan 6, 2008
  2. joemiami

joemiami Guest

This strategy should work pretty well in forex. I use daily and weekly S & R points. Hmmmmm..Interesting

#12     Jan 6, 2008
  3. Thanks for sharing. keep it coming....

#13     Jan 20, 2008
  4. To question is normal, and not at all 'trollish'. An end of week summary of trades and p+l from your trading platform, screenshot with 'snagit' or other software so you can white out acct number and name would be sufficient...and take a whopping 10 minutes out of a Sun. morning over that second cup of coffee.

As you yourself offered to provide proof...provide real proof.

As others have posted, the premise is interesting and no one is asking you to reveal all the cards vis a vis your methodology...how trollish is that?

Publish or perish my boy... ;~)

#14     Jan 20, 2008
  5. PS: A truly unique journal here would provide credible verification employing a viable system...and would likely multiply your income several fold with a transparent 'provenance'.

There a bold claims, there are old claims...yada yada yada.:D

#15     Jan 21, 2008