Buy google leaps b4 earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Sep 21, 2007.

1. $4,000 a share... I can't read that and not laugh. For google to go to 4k, their market cap would have to goto 1.2 trillion dollars making them 5 times more "valuable" than Microsoft (Microsoft has 5 times the profit).

I guess that's what happens when you do "technical analysis" and throw common sense out the window after seeing a reverse tea cup horse shoe shooting star straddle on the stock chart. Also if you look at the right zoom level with the correct scale goog's stock chart tells you who killed JFK.

#31     Oct 10, 2007
  2. thats awesome!!!!

reverse tea cup horse shoe shooting star straddle

nice laugh.

#32     Oct 10, 2007
  3. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

the entire market is a Techical analyst quant game

analzying a WWF westling game. it's a bullshit

#33     Oct 10, 2007

4. You are freaking me out. You posted this on 9/21/2007 and look where GOOGLE is today 615-620 range. I think it will report gangbuster numbers on earnings November 18, 2007 and you need to buy something or the other.

Are there any other stocks in your crystal ball that you can tell? . I love to hear from you.

#34     Oct 10, 2007
  5. Male, reside in California

My predictions of $4000 a share aren't that outlandish when you consider that this stock has alrady surged from just $100 to 620 in just three years. $4000 would require google to go up another 600% which is feasible.

Consider the massive growth and poetential. So far google still derives 98% of reveue from the click ads. But there is still TONS more revenue to be derived from other sources such as video, tv, radio, online software, payment processors, operating system, mobile phone, TV, etc

The PE ratio is still low. This is no high PE, soon to deflate, bubble

The key here is growth and valautions. High growth, stable valautions=rising price.

PLus everyone on wallsteet loves google. The gov. also loves google. The gov hates microsoft, wallmart, general motors and those stocks havn't done so well. If you got wallstreet, the gov, and everyone on your side you can't fail.

The chart is extremely stable. Gains are made in short, high energy bursts, after which the stock consolidates. The chart resembles a stairway, vs a spire. Spires tend to result in huge reversals while stairway charts don't.

You can't go wrong with this investment. And these is huge money to be made.

#35     Oct 10, 2007
  6. Keeps going higher. Up 8 bucks in AH plus a shitload in the past months.

Since I created this thread, google has added about 85 points per share. And that was when google was at a 52 week high. I guess that wasnt highe enough cause it needed to add another 85 points.

I made lots of money. Too bad the bashers had to sit on the sidelines and trade for ticks.

#36     Oct 18, 2007