Buy google leaps b4 earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Sep 21, 2007.

1. ess1096

ess1096

Yeah, it was a good day..........didn't even have to use my A.K. :D

#21     Sep 24, 2007
  2. And it did...

#22     Oct 8, 2007
  3. Cramer has a $701 target on GOOG. That's usually an omen.

#23     Oct 8, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

It is...

go back to 2000 and say that...

when the nasdaq was at 5000 nearly every single greedy person was calling for nasdaq 6000 7000 8000 9000...

Feels just like that today with every emerging market in a bubble.

and dont believe cramer when he says look at it as a 60 dollar stock, the damn thing isnt 60 its 600. Its a pathetic way to view it like that.

GOOG is not going to be what everyone thinks its going to be because back in 1999 everyone thought that every dot com was going to be what GE or MSFT was. Look now at where everything is today......

enough with the hype.

#24     Oct 8, 2007
  5. pdwst33

pdwst33

Stocktrader...didn't you once (recently) decry "derivatives" trading? And now you're recommending specific options trades?

Right or wrong, I don't see too many other posters out there going on and on about how right they were when they called certain things, giving continuous "portfolio" updates etc. What's your motive? And please don't tell me it's to "make other people money." You're obviously trying to get people to subscribe to some service.

#25     Oct 8, 2007
  6. Agreed. Time to short ! :D

#26     Oct 8, 2007
  7. AK100

AK100

Nice line that from a great song. Takes me back a few years :D :D

#27     Oct 8, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

I don't have a problem with you calling buy on these stocks ... but what's it with this google is going to be god things you make up? ... where have you read these kinda stuff? ...

also a personal question ... are you a female or a foreigner? ... cause you always talk weird ... i've asked this before but I didn't get an answer to it

#28     Oct 8, 2007
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Seems to me this was a great call.

His analysis states a target, a time , a fundamental, and a tech formation to support it. Along with a risk control option

That is the grand slam we all need to confirm our trades.

He may be annoying overall but many people pay good money for advice that doesn't come close to the criteria offered in this call.

Yet, every single reply was fighting his opinion, none that had any counter-intelligence, only sarcastic, flippant statements.

#29     Oct 9, 2007
  10. bluud

bluud

bump

#30     Oct 9, 2007